PDA

View Full Version : Dyno day in Wichita Ks.

Aves
05-24-2008, 07:41 PM
I was talking to some of the guys from Wichita about setting up a dyno day. So figure I would post herer see who else may be interested in coming. Will probably be sometime mid Sept.( don't wanna do it during summer heat). Was thinking of doing it on a sat. and making a day of it. Talked to the dyno guy and he said we could do a grill out there too. Just gotta find out how many might be coming to talk to him about price.

Troy

Aves
05-29-2008, 08:04 AM
So none of you Okies interested in coming up for a r/t get together and dyno day?

Troy

autoXer47
05-31-2008, 04:04 AM
We would like to come up there but you Kansas guy's kinda..... well.... you guy's stink almost as bad as those Texas guy's. :finger:

J/k there is no way you guy's come close to smelling as bad as Texas. Keep me posted, I have friends up there I need to come and see so I could plan it around then.

Aves
05-31-2008, 07:16 AM
Trying to find out how many are interested in this then get people to suggest some days that would work best. Then hopefully get it down to one day with number of peeps who wanna do it then finalize the time and day.

Troy