PDA

View Full Version : Distance between 02 sensors

Landon
09-19-2011, 02:18 PM
Hey guys I need yalls help, my exhaust was all chopped up from the previous owner and I'm want to get a new exhaust built. But to do so I need to know the distance between the 02 senor on a stock setup for an 01 dakota with 4 02 sensors and 2 precats. Measurements and possibly pics of the left and right banks would be extremely helpful. Thanks

Sixfootface
09-19-2011, 03:22 PM
Hey guys I need yalls help, my exhaust was all chopped up from the previous owner and I'm want to get a new exhaust built. But to do so I need to know the distance between the 02 senor on a stock setup for an 01 dakota with 4 02 sensors and 2 precats. Measurements and possibly pics of the left and right banks would be extremely helpful. Thanks

There's a pic on this link. http://www.dakotart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16716
Distance between cats are about 17 1/2".

Filthy Filbert
09-21-2011, 11:58 AM
I don't think the distance is critical, so long as you have the cat between them.

my truck was modded when I got it, no cat, but had both sensors in the stream, about 2 feet apart. no codes.

I changed the exhaust and left the 2nd sensor on the frame rail, and again, no codes.