PDA

View Full Version : Carlisle All-Chrysler 2011 ATTENDEES

sunike32
06-29-2011, 07:41 PM
Well, since the show is just about a week away, it seems as though we should have a list of who will be there. I just found out over the weekend that I can go for sure, and I just registered online for the show. Looking forward to seeing everyone again :woot:

1. Chas Hoffner
2. Patrick Friel
3. Andrew Hanes
4. Tom B
5. Sean McAndrew
6. Jack Williams
7. Robby Durocher
8. Andrew Seamans
9. Jim Monahan
10. Jason Thompson
11. Rick Adams
12. Robert Mitchell
13. Kurt Myers

Patrick
06-29-2011, 07:42 PM
1. Andrew Seamans
2. Patrick Friel

Andrewr/t
06-29-2011, 08:03 PM
3. Andrew Hanes
4. Tom B

RobbyD
06-29-2011, 08:39 PM
Well, since the show is just about a week away, it seems as though we should have a list of who will be there. I just found out over the weekend that I can go for sure, and I just registered online for the show. Looking forward to seeing everyone again :woot:

1. Andrew Seamans
2. Patrick Friel
3. Andrew Hanes
4. Tom B
5. Sean McAndrew
6. Jack Williams
7. Robby Durocher

+1 added

mtlcafan79
06-29-2011, 08:59 PM
Oh schizzle. We have a quorum for go karts! I have your extra schmedium Nats shirt too.

Five9Dak
06-29-2011, 09:27 PM
Go karts will be on saturday right? If I come up it will only be for saturday.

RTchas
06-29-2011, 10:34 PM
Wow you didnt add my name? Okay Im not going now!

ironsport1000
06-29-2011, 10:39 PM
I'm booked and registered. coming in on thursday night. I haven't met any of you yet, but looking foward to meeting you all. the name's, Jim monahan. the truck isn't show quality, so be nice. LOL

RTchas
06-29-2011, 10:47 PM
I'm booked and registered. coming in on thursday night. I haven't met any of you yet, but looking foward to meeting you all. the name's, Jim monahan. the truck isn't show quality, so be nice. LOL

Cool Jim see ya there!

ironsport1000
06-29-2011, 10:53 PM
I see you got top spot on post #1. squeeky wheel!! HA HA sorry couldn't resist. looking foward to seeing/meeting you too. you live like a half a mile from where I work.

sunike32
06-29-2011, 10:55 PM

Awesome! New trucks showing up are always great to see! See you there :rockwoot:

uwntsumrtII
06-29-2011, 11:15 PM
I Wanna Go!!!!! :(

RTchas
06-29-2011, 11:23 PM
I see you got top spot on post #1. squeeky wheel!! HA HA sorry couldn't resist. looking foward to seeing/meeting you too. you live like a half a mile from where I work.

Lol I put myself on top read the bottom of the first post! Where do you work? Im in Hilltown.

ironsport1000
06-30-2011, 12:02 AM
Reese's garage. You were there once to get your R/T inspected but we had a full book. Sorry! stop in and say hi sometime.

ironsport1000
06-30-2011, 12:03 AM
P.S. your R/T looks so sweet with the new upgrades!!!

RobbyD
06-30-2011, 01:31 AM

So go!

huskerrt79
06-30-2011, 01:47 AM
Put me in,

Jason Thompson, bringing the wife and my brother. Any recommendations on what to bring? Coolers, another tent,??? Is there anywhere near us to park my decepticon?

mtlcafan79
06-30-2011, 01:51 AM
Unless you are entering the ram as part of the car show, I would leave it parked at the hotel. If you are staying all three days it is cheaper to register the truck as it includes admission for up to two people. Otherwise you'll have to drive it there and pay to park outside the fairgrounds somewhere.

I wouldn't bother with a tent unless you want one next to your truck. We will have a tent set up by the fairgrounds. Unless we get 25 trucks this year, we will have to pay for the tent next year. Cooler/grill/chairs/whatever else is up to you.

huskerrt79
06-30-2011, 01:54 AM
Unless you are entering the ram as part of the car show, I would leave it parked at the hotel. If you are staying all three days it is cheaper to register the truck as it includes admission for up to two people. Otherwise you'll have to drive it there and pay to park outside the fairgrounds somewhere.

I wouldn't bother with a tent unless you want one next to your truck. We will have a tent set up by the fairgrounds. Unless we get 25 trucks this year, we will have to pay for the tent next year. Cooler/grill/chairs/whatever else is up to you.

Cool, my brother and I will be there everyday but the wife has a photos lot while we are up there so she might only go one day. If I did pay to bring it in though, are we near the rams? Are you allowed beer during the show?

mtlcafan79
06-30-2011, 01:57 AM
Trucks are usually all up on the hill so it won't be too far away. You can drink beer, but I would bring plastic cups or cans. They don't like glass.

huskerrt79
06-30-2011, 01:59 AM
Trucks are usually all up on the hill so it won't be too far away. You can drink beer, but I would bring plastic cups or cans. They don't like glass.

Cool thanks for the info.

sunike32
06-30-2011, 02:07 AM
What day is everyone getting there? Anyone else thinking about arriving Thursday?

huskerrt79
06-30-2011, 02:09 AM
What day is everyone getting there? Anyone else thinking about arriving Thursday?

I'll be there on thursday.

mtlcafan79
06-30-2011, 02:17 AM
I'm headed up Friday morning. Gotta work the day before. Don't be surprised if Thursday is a slow day at the Fairgrounds.

Unofficially Friday night is Sprint Cars (http://www.williamsgrove.com/) if anyone wants to join me and Jack. Saturday night we will all go out to dinner somewhere (http://www.abcbrew.com/harrisburg/brewpub.htm) and then hit up go karts (http://www.carlislesportsemporium.com/).

huskerrt79
06-30-2011, 02:19 AM
I'm headed up Friday morning. Gotta work the day before. Don't be surprised if Thursday is a slow day at the Fairgrounds.

Unofficially Friday night is Sprint Cars (http://www.williamsgrove.com/) if anyone wants to join me and Jack. Saturday night we will all go out to dinner somewhere (http://www.abcbrew.com/harrisburg/brewpub.htm) and then hit up go karts (http://www.carlislesportsemporium.com/).

Count us in on Friday, the wife needs to experience that, lol. Go carts sound good too.

sunike32
06-30-2011, 02:21 AM

If I do show up on Thursday, it will be late evening. I work all day Thursday until mid-afternoon, so I won't leave Syracuse til around dinner time. I will definitely be going to the Grove with you guys...and the rest of the activities for that matter.

huskerrt79
06-30-2011, 02:40 AM
If I do show up on Thursday, it will be late evening. I work all day Thursday until mid-afternoon, so I won't leave Syracuse til around dinner time. I will definitely be going to the Grove with you guys...and the rest of the activities for that matter.

Let me know when ya get there. If it's not too late we can have a couple beers n BS.

RTchas
06-30-2011, 02:47 AM
Reese's garage. You were there once to get your R/T inspected but we had a full book. Sorry! stop in and say hi sometime.

Small World! I dont know if I talked to you when I came in, but thats good to know you are there when my stickers run out next time. I had to go to Newtown with all 5 of my vehicles to get stickers from a Buddy of mine. Lol I used to turn wrenches as a state Insp. mech in philly many moon's ago, so Im anal about who see's my ride's. :biggthumpup: Oh and thanx the R/T is now a T/A I assume that's what you are talk'n about.:D

RTchas
06-30-2011, 02:52 AM
Im going to be rolling in Friday late afternoon, so I should catch you all on the Hill saturday:biggthumpup:

RTchas
06-30-2011, 02:54 AM

Ahhh NO... Your only allowed 2 events in one summer remember:rtfm:

huskerrt79
06-30-2011, 03:01 AM
Ahhh NO... Your only allowed 2 events in one summer remember:rtfm:

Ha, lol!

Rick Adams
06-30-2011, 10:43 AM

1. Chas Hoffner
2. Patrick Friel
3. Andrew Hanes
4. Tom B
5. Sean McAndrew
6. Jack Williams
7. Robby Durocher
8. Andrew Seamans
9. Jim Monahan
10. Jason Thompson
11. Rick Adams ( with a Vendor buddy )

mtlcafan79
06-30-2011, 12:57 PM
Just got the tent map from Carlisle. We are up on the hill in the same place again. Tent will be right along the road. Same as last year.

RobbyD
06-30-2011, 01:00 PM

I was thinking we'd drive down on Friday????????????

Five9Dak
06-30-2011, 01:25 PM
I might drive the srt-4 instead, if I have more than one guest. Either way I won't be taking a vehicle on the fairground.

Andrewr/t
06-30-2011, 01:58 PM
I'll be there Thursday around 1 or so. Probably won't be sticking around long before I head to Hersey Park or somewhere.

robmitc7
06-30-2011, 04:35 PM
I'll be there! Look for the black stripe down my hood can't miss me lol. Robert Mitchell. First time meeting everyone, come by an holler at me! Can't wait to see everyones trucks.

sunike32
06-30-2011, 06:23 PM
What's the hotel we are all at again? Same as last year, right? But a different name now?

mtlcafan79
06-30-2011, 06:25 PM
Same place, new name. Park Inn Harrisburg West.

RTchas
06-30-2011, 10:10 PM
Same place, new name. Park Inn Harrisburg West.

"Park Inn" Like as in you cant "Park your trucks there" :jester:

Quicksrt
07-01-2011, 11:20 AM
Kurt Myers - I'll be there with my r/t on the field even though it could use some paint and body work.

Andrewr/t
07-01-2011, 02:01 PM
"Park Inn" Like as in you cant "Park your trucks there" :jester:

lmao I hope they have a new security guard this year :jester:

Gen IV R/T
07-02-2011, 11:16 PM
I'll be on the grounds most of the weekend. The R/T will be on display in Building T. See ya all there.........

2k1AmberR/T
07-04-2011, 03:32 AM
I think I'm going. I don't have a place to stay, anyone have room for one night? I'll probably ride my bike up for two days/one night unless I get the truck tuned between now and then which is doubtful.

mtlcafan79
07-04-2011, 03:37 AM
Woohoo! I'll have some tasty beverages if you do make it. Worst case you can probably crash somebody's floor if it comes down to it.

RobbyD
07-04-2011, 04:59 AM
I'm 50/50 on going right now. I don't have a place to stay either.

mtlcafan79
07-04-2011, 02:26 PM
Geez, thanks Debbie Downer.

Patrick
07-04-2011, 02:27 PM
I'm 50/50 on going right now. I don't have a place to stay either.

You have to come, did Shawn talk about bring paint for me though?

RobbyD
07-04-2011, 08:42 PM
You have to come, did Shawn talk about bring paint for me though?

No, I saw him a week ago, but he didn't have much time to talk as he was on his way to meet a client.

RobbyD
07-04-2011, 08:42 PM
Geez, thanks Debbie Downer.

Buzz Killington reporting for duty!

2k1AmberR/T
07-04-2011, 09:57 PM
Robby I thought you told me you were coming? I'll tell you what, maybe if the hotel isn't booked already I'll snatch up a room and we can split it. I'm only staying for a night so I'll book it for thurs-mon and you can pay for it all and I'll just throw 50 bucks your way. Sound good? Okay cool. See ya there.

sunike32
07-04-2011, 11:05 PM
Robby I thought you told me you were coming? I'll tell you what, maybe if the hotel isn't booked already I'll snatch up a room and we can split it. I'm only staying for a night so I'll book it for thurs-mon and you can pay for it all and I'll just throw 50 bucks your way. Sound good? Okay cool. See ya there.

Jason, the three of us are roomless right now. I was going to call today to setup a room, but he isn't sure he's going now. I'd rather pay someone a few bux plus beer to crash on their floor than to book a room for myself all weekend...

RTchas
07-04-2011, 11:27 PM
Jason, the three of us are roomless right now. I was going to call today to setup a room, but he isn't sure he's going now. I'd rather pay someone a few bux plus beer to crash on their floor than to book a room for myself all weekend...

Your truck has a bed you can use.:jester:

RobbyD
07-05-2011, 12:43 AM
Your truck has a bed you can use.:jester:

That would be A very Jason thing to do.

2k1AmberR/T
07-05-2011, 02:18 AM
That would be A very Jason thing to do.

Yeah but I might ride my mortarsnickler so I'm not looking to camp anywheres.

mtlcafan79
07-05-2011, 04:28 AM
There are rooms still available. $119/night if you stay Friday/Saturday nights.

Moparguy85
07-05-2011, 11:06 AM
Yo I am coming up in my Wrangler and also bringing my 74 Road Runner

Patrick
07-05-2011, 04:32 PM
Could I slap the sticker that's for my Dakota on a Durango, I mean will they actually check me? Reason being I'm not taking my truck now, I figure I can take the Durango and get through the gate, mainly for better parking, ha. I don't remember them every looking closely at my sticker last year when I went through the gates.

Jason, and anyone else not bringing a truck you're more than welcome to ride with me in the Durango to the show field, so you guys don't have to worry about parking.

Patrick
07-05-2011, 04:44 PM
Anyone coming that has decent sized wheel spacers? And want to test fit a 17x13 inch CCW wheel on the back their truck?

You could say I have a truck, why don't I do it. I haven't seen my truck since forever.

ChrisR/T
07-05-2011, 04:52 PM
Anyone interested in a heads and cam setup?

Or maybe a cat-back exhaust?

I can bring parts up for a day and sell them if someone wants them.

mtlcafan79
07-05-2011, 05:27 PM
Could I slap the sticker that's for my Dakota on a Durango, I mean will they actually check me? Reason being I'm not taking my truck now, I figure I can take the Durango and get through the gate, mainly for better parking, ha. I don't remember them every looking closely at my sticker last year when I went through the gates.

Jason, and anyone else not bringing a truck you're more than welcome to ride with me in the Durango to the show field, so you guys don't have to worry about parking.

Stop at registration and they will change your class for you. I've done that before. Durangos park right next to us. They have yelled at miss-classed people before and made them move to the correct classes. Other times they don't say anything. Just know though you can only bring one additional person into the fairgrounds with you on that sticker. The rest will have to pay at the gate.

Andrewr/t
07-05-2011, 06:48 PM
I'm really far behind this year. I'm pulling the truck out of the garage as it sits which means it will be dirty but who cares. I'll be taking tons of pictures this year and if anyone wants stuff dipped PM me and we can do an exchange there to save on some shipping costs.

mtlcafan79
07-05-2011, 11:43 PM
Just a note that I will have extra 2011 Nats shirts with me and two leftover Medium DRTC hoodies in black. I will have Nats prizes with me too for those that will be there as well. Robby, I have your shirt if you'll be there.

Patrick
07-06-2011, 12:39 AM
Thanks for the information Sean, but I just canceled my room. So I won't be seeing you guys there, not that I didn't want to make it but I just went to Illinois over the holiday weekend. I really don't feel like spending more money this weekend.

Sean, Tom Filbert(70cuda383 on DD and Moparts) will be coming in his RC IB 318/NV3500, could you give my nats prizes or stuff to him?

mtlcafan79
07-06-2011, 01:27 AM
As long as he doesn't mind taking Brandon's stuff too.

Patrick
07-06-2011, 01:29 AM
As long as he doesn't mind taking Brandon's stuff too.

No that's fine since I told Brandon I would get his stuff, it doesn't take up that much room. Does it?

mtlcafan79
07-06-2011, 01:48 AM
Not really. I'll put everything in one box.

2k1AmberR/T
07-06-2011, 01:48 AM

Sounds good to me.

RTchas
07-06-2011, 03:03 AM
Just a note that I will have extra 2011 Nats shirts with me and two leftover Medium DRTC hoodies in black. I will have Nats prizes with me too for those that will be there as well. Robby, I have your shirt if you'll be there.

So I will get my Doorprize then? And a nat's Grab bag too right? :nana:

Speaking of T-shirts I still have NE club shirts if anyone needs one? Dave D. I have all of yours too, are you coming to get them this year?????

sunike32
07-06-2011, 03:27 AM
Room is booked. Now I just need to finish detailing the truck...almost done polishing, then it's Zaino time!

Patrick
07-06-2011, 09:49 AM
Not really. I'll put everything in one box.

Okay, sounds good!

Sounds good to me.

I'm not coming anymore, I couldn't even get off work on Friday, so I'd get there in the AM on Saturday and have to leave Sunday morning early.

TNasty
07-06-2011, 03:14 PM

I won't be able to make it, but my brother will be going down. Would he be able to snag one of those hoodies for me? I'm not a paid member yet. I didn't know if they were only for paid guys

TNasty
07-06-2011, 03:36 PM
To add to my last statement, I was wondering if anyone will be selling any little goodies. 1.7 roller rockers, black/chrome trim mopar head covers, roll pan, and really any cheapo good-deal stuff that might be worth my money. Like I said before, my brother will be doing all of my shopping for me seeing as Napa wouldn't like me taking 2 vacations this summer.

sunike32
07-06-2011, 11:06 PM
To add to my last statement, I was wondering if anyone will be selling any little goodies. 1.7 roller rockers, black/chrome trim mopar head covers, roll pan, and really any cheapo good-deal stuff that might be worth my money. Like I said before, my brother will be doing all of my shopping for me seeing as Napa wouldn't like me taking 2 vacations this summer.

I have a K&N FIPK I can bring with me if you're interested. The tube was cut a couple inches shorter to fit a 9" filter instead of the small K&N one. $150?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v614/sunike32/Carlisle115.jpg

2k1AmberR/T
07-07-2011, 03:21 AM
Okay, sounds good!

I'm not coming anymore, I couldn't even get off work on Friday, so I'd get there in the AM on Saturday and have to leave Sunday morning early.

Sounds good, I'm probably not going either. Timing is just wrong, if I had 2 more weeks I'd be all about it.

RobbyD
07-07-2011, 03:35 AM
Sounds good, I'm probably not going either. Timing is just wrong, if I had 2 more weeks I'd be all about it.

You're an asshole...

Five9Dak
07-07-2011, 11:16 AM

Wow, you should try to come up for Saturday- that's when I'll be there.

I'm leaving philly at 9am on saturday, so I should be on the grounds before lunch time. I'll have three guests.

mtlcafan79
07-07-2011, 12:46 PM
DC Sheriff: Do you know why I pulled you over?
Me: No sir
DC Sheriff: Your truck is very black

LOL at that statement as there is no DC Sheriff's Department. US Marshal Service has those duties.

mtlcafan79
07-07-2011, 12:48 PM
Wow, you should try to come up for Saturday- that's when I'll be there.

I'm leaving philly at 9am on saturday, so I should be on the grounds before lunch time. I'll have three guests.

Are you bringing the roller skate?

RobbyD
07-07-2011, 01:06 PM
LOL at that statement as there is no DC Sheriff's Department. US Marshal Service has those duties.

Dutchess County Sheriff's Department. He's from NY!

mtlcafan79
07-07-2011, 01:10 PM
District of Columbia! That's where I am right now! That comment wouldn't go over too well down here either...

TNasty
07-07-2011, 03:34 PM

Dutchess County Sheriff. Sorry for the confusion. Pulled me over after leaving the high school at 1 AM when we were painting the driveway for our senior send-off thing

ChrisR/T
07-07-2011, 04:17 PM
Are you bringing the roller skate?

lol skittle.

mtlcafan79
07-07-2011, 04:38 PM
Says the man with the girlie car.

Five9Dak
07-07-2011, 05:23 PM
Yes I'll be in the licorice skittle with freshly painted rimz.

mtlcafan79
07-07-2011, 05:32 PM
Neat. All the cool kids paint their rizmz. I think we are going to have to reverse drunk dial Jason if he doesn't show. I volunteer DarkHelmet to make teh call.

Five9Dak
07-07-2011, 05:51 PM
Painting your rimz black is SOOOO played out though, I so I got a dark drey mettalic.

Patrick
07-07-2011, 06:01 PM
All the cool kids paint their rizmz.

I'm finally a cool kid!

But not that cool, since I don't have v1p0r seats. :laughat:

Five9Dak
07-07-2011, 06:32 PM
Viper (like) seats FTW.

TNasty
07-07-2011, 07:46 PM
Painting your rimz black is SOOOO played out though, I so I got a dark drey mettalic.

I'm gonna paint mine chameleon, cuz dats just boss

TNasty
07-07-2011, 07:48 PM
I have a K&N FIPK I can bring with me if you're interested. The tube was cut a couple inches shorter to fit a 9" filter instead of the small K&N one. $150?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v614/sunike32/Carlisle115.jpg

Not too sure if I want to do K&N. If you'll have it there, I'll have him take a look at it, but don't bring it if you didn't plan on it already.

mtlcafan79
07-07-2011, 08:01 PM
I'll be there tomorrow around 3pm or so. Meeting Jack at the hotel and riding over to the fairgrounds to scope things out. Plan on doing sprint cars tomorrow night weather permitting. Plan B is TBD, but I'm sure we can find something to do.

bad360rt
07-07-2011, 08:07 PM
Anybody care to do me a favor? Need someone to go to Indy's booth and grab a set of Magnum valve covers for me. If it's someone that's heading down this way after the show, even better, if not then I'll cover shipping. Thanks!

Five9Dak
07-07-2011, 09:37 PM
What time are we going to be on the grounds on saturday until? The girls want to see the burnout competition at 5.30.

mtlcafan79
07-08-2011, 02:03 AM
What, to stay and watch cletus do his burnouts?

http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/gallery/photo-archive/20090710_All-Chrysler%20Nationals_General/DSC_0055_4349.jpg

http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/gallery/photo-archive/20090710_All-Chrysler%20Nationals_General/DSC_0066_4360.jpg

http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/gallery/photo-archive/20090710_All-Chrysler%20Nationals_General/DSC_0339_4141.jpg

I think I've only stayed once to see the burnouts from the hill. After two or three it wasn't that exciting. Burnouts cut into quality drinking time back at the hotel.

RTchas
07-08-2011, 02:18 AM
What, to stay and watch cletus do his burnouts?

http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/gallery/photo-archive/20090710_All-Chrysler%20Nationals_General/DSC_0055_4349.jpg

http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/gallery/photo-archive/20090710_All-Chrysler%20Nationals_General/DSC_0066_4360.jpg

http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/gallery/photo-archive/20090710_All-Chrysler%20Nationals_General/DSC_0339_4141.jpg

I think I've only stayed once to see the burnouts from the hill. After two or three it wasn't that exciting. Burnouts cut into quality drinking time back at the hotel.

Do you think Cletus is standing on her flip flop so she cant run away????:D I bet she is waving over security with the arm behind his back.

mtlcafan79
07-08-2011, 02:25 AM
I think her hair is caught in his armpit. She's trying to get away, but she can't. haha

Five9Dak
07-08-2011, 02:46 AM
I got a kick out of that guy two years ago, he was in like every event with three different trucks. :jester:

mtlcafan79
07-08-2011, 07:17 PM
Chillin at the hotel. Doubt we'll go to the fairgrounds today. Sprint cars may be a wash too. We'll see. Hit me up on 3230 for anyone that's here later. Free beers and apps from the sports bar tonight. 630 til 730.

mtlcafan79
07-08-2011, 07:51 PM
Sprint cars are canceled for tonight.

White Turbo
07-08-2011, 08:29 PM
Sprint cars are canceled for tonight.

Rain out ?

RTchas
07-09-2011, 12:09 AM
Rain out ?

Yup, I didnt even bother going up today. I dont drive either R/T in the rain so this sux! It is raining cats and dogs! Ive talked to guys @ the show and it rained all day today! Going to hit the road @ 4am to get in @ 7:woot:

White Turbo
07-09-2011, 12:11 AM
Yup, I didnt even bother going up today. I dont drive either R/T in the rain so this sux! It is raining cats and dogs! Ive talked to guys @ the show and it rained all day today! Going to hit the road @ 4am to get in @ 7:woot:

Hopefully it clears up for you guys tomorrow :biggthumpup:

RTchas
07-11-2011, 03:17 AM
WOW what a weekend! Congrats to all the winner's! It is always a Blast with the Dakota R/T crew! Every year the show seems to get bigger! I heard they had 2200 car's and trucks in the show? I know I saw 1/4 of them never got to cruz the whole grounds. hope everyone made it home drama free.

sunike32
07-11-2011, 01:59 PM
Robby and I made pretty good time going back north on Sunday. It was just enough for me to stop home, switch vehicles, and head back out West to help my buddy on the sprint car. I think the only misfortune we had all weekend was someone falling over in the hotel parking lot. Luckily it wasn't as bad as Dave's fall a few years back! As always, it was nice seeing everyone!

:jester:

mtlcafan79
07-11-2011, 02:00 PM
Bonus points for not spilling his beer and continuing his phone call with Jason. Never skipped a beat! lol...

Five9Dak
07-11-2011, 03:09 PM
The Gods were getting him back for the beating he let loose on my car, lol.

RobbyD
07-11-2011, 03:11 PM
The Gods were getting him back for the beating he let loose on my car, lol.

That lil bastard took it like a champ.

Five9Dak
07-11-2011, 03:22 PM
After I un-glazed the clutch, it shifted fine again. I bet heads up with just a driver and no passengers, it would give that mustang a run for its money on the highway.

mtlcafan79
07-11-2011, 03:22 PM
The car or the one that fell out of his chair?

Five9Dak
07-11-2011, 03:30 PM
Robby's legs are kinda short for highway roll racing.

seagull22ds
07-11-2011, 03:45 PM
Hey did anyone by chance get a video of my burnout? I was the only Dakota R/T in the competition and I got a few pictures but I'm looking for more. A video would be awesome if you had one!

Thanks,

Dave

Five9Dak
07-11-2011, 07:17 PM
I told you guys we should have watched the burnout competition.....

jw02rcrt
07-11-2011, 08:38 PM
After I un-glazed the clutch, it shifted fine again. I bet heads up with just a driver and no passengers, it would give that mustang a run for its money on the highway.

I don't know, I had a full load as well. I thought it was pretty funny when Sean leaned over to see the Speedometer, and all he said was "just checking"

huskerrt79
07-11-2011, 08:55 PM
Wished the ram could of got a piece of the at race. lol

RobbyD
07-11-2011, 09:08 PM
I don't know, I had a full load as well. I thought it was pretty funny when Sean leaned over to see the Speedometer, and all he said was "just checking"

I don't think the girls thought it was fun. Dave did I think.

mtlcafan79
07-12-2011, 01:54 AM
I told you guys we should have watched the burnout competition.....

RQN9r8PBIcs

flghtmstr1
07-12-2011, 04:14 AM
I don't think the girls thought it was fun. Dave did I think.

I felt bad for the car, that's for sure. You beat the hell out of that thing.

Here are my photos of Saturday's events:

http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt321/flghtmstr1/Chrysler%20Nationals%20-%20Carlisle%202011/DSC00635.jpg

I don't think I've met whoever owned this truck, but the paint job was beautiful. Great work.
http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt321/flghtmstr1/Chrysler%20Nationals%20-%20Carlisle%202011/DSC00636.jpg

http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt321/flghtmstr1/Chrysler%20Nationals%20-%20Carlisle%202011/DSC00638.jpg

http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt321/flghtmstr1/Chrysler%20Nationals%20-%20Carlisle%202011/DSC00631.jpg

A Ferrari? In my Chrysler meet? It's more likely than you think.
http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt321/flghtmstr1/Chrysler%20Nationals%20-%20Carlisle%202011/DSC00652.jpg

http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt321/flghtmstr1/Chrysler%20Nationals%20-%20Carlisle%202011/DSC00653.jpg

http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt321/flghtmstr1/Chrysler%20Nationals%20-%20Carlisle%202011/DSC00655.jpg

http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt321/flghtmstr1/Chrysler%20Nationals%20-%20Carlisle%202011/DSC00654.jpg

I really liked this red truck as well. What's the paint code for that color? It put the Ferrari to shame.
http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt321/flghtmstr1/Chrysler%20Nationals%20-%20Carlisle%202011/DSC00640.jpg

http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt321/flghtmstr1/Chrysler%20Nationals%20-%20Carlisle%202011/DSC00641.jpg

http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt321/flghtmstr1/Chrysler%20Nationals%20-%20Carlisle%202011/DSC00669.jpg

http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt321/flghtmstr1/Chrysler%20Nationals%20-%20Carlisle%202011/DSC00639.jpg

http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt321/flghtmstr1/Chrysler%20Nationals%20-%20Carlisle%202011/DSC00642.jpg

flghtmstr1
07-12-2011, 04:29 AM
Chris wanted me to take a picture of this Eclipse for some reason. He said he wanted to prove to someone that DSMs were Chryslers.
http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt321/flghtmstr1/Chrysler%20Nationals%20-%20Carlisle%202011/DSC00659.jpg

http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt321/flghtmstr1/Chrysler%20Nationals%20-%20Carlisle%202011/DSC00657.jpg

This rather ridiculous car was playing Talladega Nights on its DVD player:
http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt321/flghtmstr1/Chrysler%20Nationals%20-%20Carlisle%202011/DSC00665.jpg

http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt321/flghtmstr1/Chrysler%20Nationals%20-%20Carlisle%202011/DSC00664.jpg

What would a Chrysler meet be without a Mustang? :p
http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt321/flghtmstr1/Chrysler%20Nationals%20-%20Carlisle%202011/DSC00667.jpg

Robbie's become quite the brake snob as of late:
http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt321/flghtmstr1/Chrysler%20Nationals%20-%20Carlisle%202011/DSC00668.jpg

Amanda's Penn State education really paid off:
http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt321/flghtmstr1/Chrysler%20Nationals%20-%20Carlisle%202011/DSC00673.jpg

http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt321/flghtmstr1/Chrysler%20Nationals%20-%20Carlisle%202011/DSC00674.jpg

Artsy shot of Saturday night's libations:
http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt321/flghtmstr1/Chrysler%20Nationals%20-%20Carlisle%202011/DSC00676.jpg

I covered most of them, but here's the link to the whole album: http://s624.photobucket.com/albums/tt321/flghtmstr1/Chrysler%20Nationals%20-%20Carlisle%202011/

sunike32
07-12-2011, 04:36 AM
Grind em if ya got em!! :drive:

bad360rt
07-12-2011, 11:08 AM
http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt321/flghtmstr1/Chrysler%20Nationals%20-%20Carlisle%202011/DSC00635.jpg

Little early to be drinking isn't it? You guys can't even park straight! :jester:

Thanks for the pics!

jw02rcrt
07-12-2011, 02:51 PM
Grind em if ya got em!! :drive:

:drive: I don't recall having that problem!! :nana:

Five9Dak
07-12-2011, 05:09 PM
I don't think YOU would have had that problem in either car, lol.

mtlcafan79
07-12-2011, 06:16 PM
Yeah, we can all reach the clutch pedal. LOL...

rt dak
07-12-2011, 09:52 PM
http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt321/flghtmstr1/Chrysler%20Nationals%20-%20Carlisle%202011/DSC00676.jpg

FTW :rockwoot:

mtlcafan79
07-12-2011, 10:51 PM
I'm slowly converting them to drink real beer.

uwntsumrtII
07-13-2011, 12:38 AM
I got a kick out of that guy two years ago, he was in like every event with three different trucks. :jester:

that older truck is a beast. he was dragging his competition all over during the tug of war that year.

ironsport1000
07-13-2011, 01:15 AM
I just want to say thank you to all the people from the club i met this weekend and making me feel welcome. I had an awesome time and I will be back next year!!

huskerrt79
07-13-2011, 01:29 AM
Well we just back home. We blew a freaking trailer tire 20 damn miles from the house. Wtf! Lol. Oh well at least it didn't happen in the mountains.

We had a great time, good to me everybody. BTW, Sean you are much better at driving a stick than Jack! Lol.:drive:

sunike32
07-13-2011, 01:36 AM
I just want to say thank you to all the people from the club i met this weekend and making me feel welcome. I had an awesome time and I will be back next year!!

Nice to meet you as well...it's always nice when new trucks show up :biggthumpup:

Well we just back home. We blew a freaking trailer tire 20 damn miles from the house. Wtf! Lol. Oh well at least it didn't happen in the mountains.

We had a great time, good to me everybody. BTW, Sean you are much better at driving a stick than Jack! Lol.:drive:

Doh! Shawn Locke blew a trailer tire going to Carlisle last year. I like to bust people's balls for trailering, but if I had access to one and a badass tow rig like you've got, then I would trailer mine too :rockwoot:

Nice to meet you too...I think just riding behind your truck has made up my mind on finally going to a manual. I wish I had more time on Sunday so that I could have gone back to the hotel and driven it, dammit. Maybe if I head down to NC to visit my brother in Charlotte I can get behind the wheel!

RTchas
07-13-2011, 01:44 AM

Wait I missed the R/T thrash session? WTF man I didn't know about this I would have stayed! Sorry to hear about the trailer tire glad it wasn't worse.

RTchas
07-13-2011, 01:47 AM
Little early to be drinking isn't it? You guys can't even park straight! :jester:

Thanks for the pics!
Wayne and I are inline everyone else is Jacked up.
BTW Dave your t-shirts went to Carlisle again this year they have made the trip two years in a row! What's your excuse?:nana:

RTchas
07-13-2011, 01:51 AM

Jim it was Great to meet you! Funny I had to ride 150+miles to do it when I could have walked do the road to find you. LOL :biggthumpup: Always good to meet new member's.

huskerrt79
07-13-2011, 02:05 AM
Nice to meet you as well...it's always nice when new trucks show up :biggthumpup:

Doh! Shawn Locke blew a trailer tire going to Carlisle last year. I like to bust people's balls for trailering, but if I had access to one and a badass tow rig like you've got, then I would trailer mine too :rockwoot:

Nice to meet you too...I think just riding behind your truck has made up my mind on finally going to a manual. I wish I had more time on Sunday so that I could have gone back to the hotel and driven it, dammit. Maybe if I head down to NC to visit my brother in Charlotte I can get behind the wheel!

Your more than welcome come down if your in Charlotte man, it's only a 5 hour drive, lol.

huskerrt79
07-13-2011, 02:07 AM
Wait I missed the R/T thrash session? WTF man I didn't know about this I would have stayed! Sorry to hear about the trailer tire glad it wasn't worse.

Lol, I thought u heard us talkin about it.

mtlcafan79
07-13-2011, 02:51 AM
BTW, Sean you are much better at driving a stick than Jack! Lol.:drive:

That's halarious. I don't think I'm any better than anyone else, but I do drive one every day.

huskerrt79
07-13-2011, 03:18 AM
That's halarious. I don't think I'm any better than anyone else, but I do drive one every day.

Lol, I hear ya. Im sure if my clutch wasn't so weird he would have done better. It seemed it was a bit weird for you to start. You definitly had it at the end.

mtlcafan79
07-13-2011, 03:24 AM
It was tough getting back in mine and driving home after that. Jack said the same thing. Mostly that his isn't that fast. lol...

sunike32
07-13-2011, 03:38 AM
Your more than welcome come down if your in Charlotte man, it's only a 5 hour drive, lol.

:jester: Is anything close in that damn state?!

huskerrt79
07-13-2011, 03:55 AM
:jester: Is anything close in that damn state?!

Ya, just not me. I'm on the coast down at the bottom. Wilmington is the only city south of me before south Carolina. Shit it takes 45 minutes just to get to an interstate. But somehow we have over a 100,000 people in this shit ass town lol.

Andrewr/t
07-13-2011, 04:21 AM
I had a really good weekend just hanging out and meeting some new people. Even though my truck wasn't clean I just drove up to hang out and had a good time. I hope to be back next year to make it my 4th year going or see everyone at the RT Nats if it's held in columbus.

flghtmstr1
07-14-2011, 01:44 PM
EDIT: I'm dumb.

Five9Dak
07-14-2011, 01:46 PM
Different Andrew, lol. It's not confusing or anything with two spotless blue regular cabs owned by guys named Andrew.

huskerrt79
07-15-2011, 01:00 AM
Different Andrew, lol. It's not confusing or anything with two spotless blue regular cabs owned by guys named Andrew.

LMFAO!!!:jester:

sunike32
07-15-2011, 01:35 AM

Andrew will have the shinier wheels now, since he was smart and got chrome. Wait, which Andrew would that be :jester:

Andrewr/t
07-15-2011, 01:36 AM
Can't be that confusing lol Same name, around the same age, same color of truck, same year, and both regular cabs.

sunike32
07-15-2011, 01:45 AM
Can't be that confusing lol Same name, around the same age, same color of truck, same year, and both regular cabs.

Yeah, I don't see what the big problem is :D

ironsport1000
07-15-2011, 02:13 AM
Andrewr/t got a killer deal on viper wheels and tires. good score!!! I think his dad had to ride in the bed on the way home and the wheels rode up front so andrew could look at the great buy he got

huskerrt79
07-15-2011, 02:17 AM
Andrewr/t got a killer deal on viper wheels and tires. good score!!! I think his dad had to ride in the bed on the way home and the wheels rode up front so andrew could look at the great buy he got

LOL, I am willing to bet, that his dad did get put in back!

RTchas
07-15-2011, 02:23 AM
LOL, I am willing to bet, that his dad did get put in back!

Or strapped to the bed cover.:jester: I would have bought him a bus ticket for the wheel deal he got!

ironsport1000
07-15-2011, 02:24 AM
his dad kept rolling the windows down. andrew was going to take the handles off so he couldn't. i'm sure he was in the back

ironsport1000
07-15-2011, 02:25 AM
:laughing::laughing:

Andrewr/t
07-15-2011, 02:07 PM
LMAO, I let him ride up front for most of the way home ;) There was no room in my truck bed to fit anything else lol 5 wheels, 2 suitcases, a cooler, toll box, ect lol

Andrewr/t
07-15-2011, 08:12 PM
Andrew will have the shinier wheels now, since he was smart and got chrome. Wait, which Andrew would that be :jester:

I wish they were chrome lol Viper wheels came polished from 03-06 If I remember right and these were off an 04. I've already got a couple hours of polishing into these wheels lol I'm glad they were in pretty much perfect shape when I got them.

ironsport1000
07-16-2011, 12:33 AM
pics? show these guys your good score. your truck is going to look badass!!

Andrewr/t
07-16-2011, 02:24 AM
I'll have the rears on next week when the spacers get here. Fronts fit fine without a spacer so far. Whole truck is getting dropped another inch as well.

http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww233/Andrew_rt/264986_10150371940799554_678089553_10247760_488175 7_n1.jpg

http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww233/Andrew_rt/282286_10150372909304554_678089553_10257972_317191 6_n1.jpg

http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww233/Andrew_rt/284341_10150371941114554_678089553_10247762_253019 _n1.jpg