PDA

View Full Version : Woodward Dream Cruise and Plant tour.

Heavy D
06-23-2011, 01:45 PM
Woodward Dream Cruise and Plant tour.

The guys over at the DOC had such a great time last year with you guys. I would like to ask if we can park with you again. Maybe we can bring enough Durango’s to push the Chevy boys over.

The DOC has always been invited to the Durango plant tours when it was in Newark DE. Well the Durango’s are built in Jefferson North Assembly Plant in Detroit. We are invited to the to the plant tour to see the new gen3 Durango’s built. The DOC wanted to share this with you guys also. Dakota RT club is invited to the Durango Plant tour if you like to come with us. The tour is Friday August 19th at 9am.

I’ve also landed the Crown Plaza hotel again for a club price of 89 a night. If you’re going to the dream cruise, please let me know if your interest in the Hotel or plant tour so I can get a head count.

Please feel free to make your own official post if you like.

Our car clubs are not getting any bigger and I think shared Dodge events can be good for everybody.

Here is the DOC official post of the event. http://www.durangoclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13846&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Dave

FSTDANGO3
06-23-2011, 09:20 PM
The plant tours have been a Great event for the DOC since before I arrived in 2001.
Its a very educating day as well as a Great time.

I hope some of you will join us on our first journey to the new Durango and Jeep plant.

STEVE
DURANGO OWNERS CLUB PRESIDENT

fortino555
06-25-2011, 04:54 AM
where is this? I have a 1999 dak rt and I live 5 minutes from woodward. I live in oakland county!

uwntsumrtII
06-25-2011, 10:34 AM
We have a location reserved right on Woodward in Pontiac. Technicolor Paints is on the South bound side of Wide Track Dr. Just before it comes back together.

FSTDANGO3
07-19-2011, 10:36 PM
BUMP
Any interest any of you may have in attending the plant tour on Friday 9AM?

66shelby
08-04-2011, 03:23 AM
im not sure about Friday because I have to work, I'll be in though for saturday for sure. I have a 1999 R/T as well, would like to park with the other R/Ts and check out other people's ride who share the same passion.

FSTDANGO3
08-09-2011, 12:38 PM
Today is final day we can give the Plant a final head count. Please let me know by 4 pm today if you wish to attend plant tour of jnap on Friday at 9 am.
If you send the PM to me by 4 pm I will add you to the list and send you details of tour metting times
THANKS
STEVE FSTDANGO3

Rick Adams
08-13-2011, 11:54 AM
Today is final day we can give the Plant a final head count. Please let me know by 4 pm today if you wish to attend plant tour of jnap on Friday at 9 am.
If you send the PM to me by 4 pm I will add you to the list and send you details of tour metting times
THANKS
STEVE FSTDANGO3

Kevin called me; no food this year but he will get the port-a-john set up.
He just asked if we could chip in $100 for that so say $5 per vehicle should cover us at the Tecnicolor Paint store in Pontiac :biggthumpup:

FSTDANGO3
08-13-2011, 12:06 PM
No problem we'll give you the money when we arrive.
THANKS

FSTDANGO3
08-18-2011, 02:44 AM
See you all this weekend!

FSTDANGO3
08-22-2011, 04:24 PM
Thanks for letting us share the lot with you. If we owe you anything at all please dont hesitate to ask I will send it your way
STEVE FSTDANGO3

Rick Adams
08-23-2011, 11:32 AM
Thanks for letting us share the lot with you. If we owe you anything at all please dont hesitate to ask I will send it your way
STEVE FSTDANGO3

Glad you made it out, always a great time out there! We collected enough to cover the port-a-john so we're all good :)