PDA

View Full Version : valve body question..Sensor-solenoid

stockerDak
06-12-2011, 11:36 PM
The 46re valve body has a governor solenoid and a governor pressure sensor, correct? Are they both replaceable? And has anyone ever bought parts from PATC and how was the service?

Adobedude
06-12-2011, 11:39 PM
Both replaceable...

Bulkpart.com is another option, I bought the shift kit and all the solenoids for my Ram from them

stockerDak
06-13-2011, 01:08 AM
Thanks "Dobe. Richard chimed in with a good deal for the entire package. Think I'll go that route since he is dedicated to these trucks. I wasn't sure if you could replace them both, since I never saw them offered together, and by looking at pics of the valve body, didn't know if they were both removeable. Still haven't taken it out of the truck yet.

Adobedude
06-13-2011, 01:16 AM
Go with Richard....Great Vendor!

Read your other post, I just pull out the park rod too, and spin the rear tires with my foot as I put it back in...All that with ATF-4 dripping in your face.

Life is good.

sunike32
06-13-2011, 01:17 AM

No doubt, Richard is great to deal with!

stockerDak
06-13-2011, 01:27 AM

Read your other post, I just pull out the park rod too, and spin the rear tires with my foot as I put it back in...All that with ATF-4 dripping in your face.

Life is good.

Yea, I have done that on all my old cars, I think I will get my daughter or wife to move the rear tire this time. The only part that looks like a PITA on this one is getting the connector off the transmission..Can't hardly get my hand up in there.