PDA

View Full Version : New From Nebraska

cut_me_in
05-09-2008, 09:49 AM
I'm cody... I'm new to this site...

I got my r/t just over 3 years ago and paid it off in feb 08'... As of now it has nothing more then an K&N FIPK intake, roll pan, ton. cover, and custom exhaust... also if you wanna know I run 275's all around beings I can't find a 255 that will hook up for sh!t... they are falkens, 275/50's on stock 17"...

umm its 4:45 am here.. so this is all just blah lol...

also a li back ground... I grew up building up cars with my dad and when I was born he had a 1969 chevy cst/10 ss pick up that he put a 69 396 vette engine into and later bored to a true 409.. it was a rare truck and it screamed.. he sold it and now is owned buy one of the guys at northern auto's and has been on the cover of one of their part mag's.. that was what made me wanna get my r/t...

anyways imma noob thats my story.. thats my truck.. thats my inspiration... there are plenty of nice truck's on here to... hope to talk to you all more ...

RTdingo7
05-09-2008, 11:39 AM
Welcome to the site Cody, sound like the R/T may get some more mods in the future, Good luck, Cheers :biggthumpup:

99strokedr/t
05-09-2008, 03:13 PM
welcome...from a neighbor to the south.

99dakRT
05-09-2008, 05:22 PM
Welcome aboard man!!! I'm living in Lincoln, NE.. I have a 99 R/T that should be turbocharged in about a month.. HskrRT is also from Bellevue and there is a few guys with daks here in Lincoln.. We should all meet up sometime.. There are always plenty of races here in Lincoln:woot:

BK01RT
05-09-2008, 11:30 PM
Good to have you on the site Cody.There is a lot of good info and help here when you need it.

hskr
05-10-2008, 01:11 AM
Hey Cody, we should meet up sometime. I live in Bellevue, but work in Council Bluffs. I've got just a few mods done to my truck. I'm thinking about hitting up the Hooters car show on the 25th. If you are interested, maybe we could meet up. That way at least I know someone there. lol And maybe the wife and kids won't mind so much.

cut_me_in
05-11-2008, 01:28 AM
Hey Cody, we should meet up sometime. I live in Bellevue, but work in Council Bluffs. I've got just a few mods done to my truck. I'm thinking about hitting up the Hooters car show on the 25th. If you are interested, maybe we could meet up. That way at least I know someone there. lol And maybe the wife and kids won't mind so much.

yea theres the hi po mopar show here in omaha on may 17th.... but yea i didnt know there was a show at hooter the 25th so ill def be rolling through...

btw i have 2 other friends here in omaha wiht r/ts ones a rc flame red r/t and the other is a supercharged yellow rc.... so i might have to pull them out and show up with a couple of friendlys lol

cut_me_in
05-11-2008, 01:30 AM
Welcome aboard man!!! I'm living in Lincoln, NE.. I have a 99 R/T that should be turbocharged in about a month.. HskrRT is also from Bellevue and there is a few guys with daks here in Lincoln.. We should all meet up sometime.. There are always plenty of races here in Lincoln:woot:

I moved to lincoln for a year... so yea i know...
are you or hskrRT on nestreetscene.com????

hskr
05-11-2008, 02:32 AM
yea theres the hi po mopar show here in omaha on may 17th.... but yea i didnt know there was a show at hooter the 25th so ill def be rolling through...

btw i have 2 other friends here in omaha wiht r/ts ones a rc flame red r/t and the other is a supercharged yellow rc.... so i might have to pull them out and show up with a couple of friendlys lol

Where's the Mopar show at?? I know there's a car show in Council Bluffs at the Advance Auto on Broadway on the 17th, but didn't know about the Mopar one.

hskr
05-11-2008, 02:33 AM

Yeah, I'm on nestreetscene but definitely not one of my favorite places to go. Way to many people just there to talk shit about other peoples cars.

99dakRT
05-11-2008, 02:40 AM

I'm not on nestreetscene, I'm on SCR.com but rarely get on there because its a bunch of shit talking Dbags.. If I dont work on the 25th I'll try to make it over to Omaha:rockwoot: Sounds like a good time

99dakRT
05-11-2008, 02:43 AM
BTW: Do you have any pics of you and your friends R/Ts? Its always nice to see some new rides

hskr
05-11-2008, 02:47 AM
We should schedule a little mini-meet sometime. I'd be willing to host it at my house. If anyone has any mods they want installed, we could make it a wrenching party. I have a full craftsman tool kit in my roll around box. But the garage is needs cleaned, so it doesn't roll very far right now. lol

99dakRT
05-11-2008, 02:53 AM
We should schedule a little mini-meet sometime. I'd be willing to host it at my house. If anyone has any mods they want installed, we could make it a wrenching party. I have a full craftsman tool kit in my roll around box. But the garage is needs cleaned, so it doesn't roll very far right now. lol

Actually I've been wanting to mount up my front mount Intercooler.. I could definately use some help.. Let me know if you're interested.. I could even buy stuff for a BBQ or something for your help

hskr
05-11-2008, 03:07 AM
Hey, if we can have a little get together, I think it would be great. Would just have to clear it with the boss. But I don't forsee it being a problem. Would also have to work into my work schedule. I don't really have set hours and work a lot of saturdays.

hskr
05-11-2008, 03:50 AM
I'm not on nestreetscene, I'm on SCR.com but rarely get on there because its a bunch of shit talking Dbags.. If I dont work on the 25th I'll try to make it over to Omaha:rockwoot: Sounds like a good time

What's scr.com??

99dakRT
05-11-2008, 04:31 AM
What's scr.com??

starcityracing. com The guys are shit talkers on the forum but in real life they arent too bad

cut_me_in
05-11-2008, 07:44 AM
yea i was a memeber up on scr.com years back but doubt my account is still active... swerves black fucking ass wont let me on ness btu i never fucking cared lol... but yea a mini meet sounds cool.. hell if anything a mini crusie and photoshoot...

hskr
05-11-2008, 12:41 PM
yea i was a memeber up on scr.com years back but doubt my account is still active... swerves black fucking ass wont let me on ness btu i never fucking cared lol... but yea a mini meet sounds cool.. hell if anything a mini crusie and photoshoot...

We could "crash" the ness cruise night they are planning. Would have to log on to check the dates. :jester: Sounds like maybe scr and ness have the same bunch off shit talking assholes. I posted pics of my truck on ness under the users rides section and got nothing but shit talked about it. And I've noticed that's all they do on that forum is talk shit about everyone.

Do you and your friends make it out to the Flashbacks get together on Wednesday nights? I haven't had time to try and get out there, but it sounds like it could be a cool thing to check out every now and then.

cut_me_in
05-11-2008, 10:16 PM
We could "crash" the ness cruise night they are planning. Would have to log on to check the dates. :jester: Sounds like maybe scr and ness have the same bunch off shit talking assholes. I posted pics of my truck on ness under the users rides section and got nothing but shit talked about it. And I've noticed that's all they do on that forum is talk shit about everyone.

Do you and your friends make it out to the Flashbacks get together on Wednesday nights? I haven't had time to try and get out there, but it sounds like it could be a cool thing to check out every now and then.

crash the ice cream social... "ness cruise" not a good idea... I go on that cruise lol generally because I've been in the scene for a while and know alot of people... but yea i have my select few i hate... but the flash back car shows ive been going to since i was a kid and havn't missed one yet this year lol.... last week there was 3 r/t's there... my friend mike, some black r/t, and then mine... but yea its fun...

hskr
05-12-2008, 01:26 AM
crash the ice cream social... "ness cruise" not a good idea... I go on that cruise lol generally because I've been in the scene for a while and know alot of people... but yea i have my select few i hate... but the flash back car shows ive been going to since i was a kid and havn't missed one yet this year lol.... last week there was 3 r/t's there... my friend mike, some black r/t, and then mine... but yea its fun...

The way they make it sound on NESS, the flashbacks shows aren't that easy to get in to park. What sucks is, I usually don't get off work till 7PM or later on Wednesdays, and I try to get home to see my kids before they go to bed. So trying to make one of them is hard to do. If I could ever get the day off I'd definitely hit it up.

cut_me_in
05-12-2008, 01:47 AM
its ness... i parked there last week with my buddy in his cts, a miata, and another r/t.. if you came out im sure we could find you aparking spot or if you park off the in the side parking lots its still nice to walk around and see the other cars... you should def try making it out..