PDA

View Full Version : The Champ Is Here

ChrisR/T
05-07-2008, 01:11 PM
:woot:

Whats up fella's? I finally stumbled over here. Looking forward to the meet this weekend, what time is everyone getting here?

FYI: I'm ChrisACR/T off the old boards.

mtlcafan79
05-07-2008, 01:25 PM
More like the Chump. hahah.

I dunno. I was planning on going up Friday night. Maybe a little Waffle House action? I dunno. Man Purse said he will be rolling in around midnight.

ChrisR/T
05-07-2008, 01:33 PM
Sounds good, I'll be there friday night then.

I finally got the valves for the heads/cam setup. I've been out of the game for a while, I'm planning on coming back with a vengance this year ;)

Hoping to have the heads/cam done by Carlisle, if I'm lucky, maybe I can find someone in the area to SCT tune it.

mtlcafan79
05-07-2008, 01:51 PM
Talk to Hemifever, aka Sean Powell. He does the SCT mail order tuning. You can also talk to Chris at Performance Injection Equipment in DE. He's the host for our dyno session on Sunday. He works with Sean and Marty on the KRC tunes. My SCT tune was much better than the B&G tune. It picked up .45 sec and 3mph over the B&G tune and I still wasn't done tuning it.

ChrisR/T
05-07-2008, 02:05 PM
Sweet, I'll probably talk to the Delaware guy since he's somewhat local. I've been busy as hell, trying to buy my first house, and finish some school, and working, i haven't had time to do much else.

Hell, even the girl I was dating left me because I was to busy. LOL!