PDA

View Full Version : WTB!! 55or 58mm tb and stock bolt on crank pulley

slvr03dakrt
04-26-2008, 08:10 PM
As the title says I'm looking for a 55 or 58mm throttle body and a stock crank pulley for the two peice crank and dampner setup. I have the money set aside just waiting on the right parts. I have gotten pretty lucky so far i've managed to get valve covers and injectors just trying to piece together the rest of this puzzle.

bad360rt
04-26-2008, 08:29 PM
I just picked up a bolt on crank pulley from Danno, I forget the price, but it wasn't bad. You'll also need a flexplate from a 318 (no weights), you can get that from Danno too (I'm assuming you're going internally balanced with your 408, you should).

slvr03dakrt
04-26-2008, 08:39 PM
I already picked up the flexplate from hughes engines it was only 40 bucks. I am def. going with the internal balance with a zero deck this thing should be a nice little screamer. You don't have a 55 or 58 tb laying around do you dave.

White Turbo
04-27-2008, 05:41 AM
As the title says I'm looking for a 55 or 58mm throttle body and a stock crank pulley for the two peice crank and dampner setup. I have the money set aside just waiting on the right parts. I have gotten pretty lucky so far i've managed to get valve covers and injectors just trying to piece together the rest of this puzzle.

I got a bolt on crank pulley for ya.
PM me if interested.

bad360rt
04-27-2008, 05:28 PM
I already picked up the flexplate from hughes engines it was only 40 bucks. I am def. going with the internal balance with a zero deck this thing should be a nice little screamer. You don't have a 55 or 58 tb laying around do you dave.

Sorry, already sold off all my old parts. Well, not all of them, still have my exhaust, MS-II and some other stuff that I need to sell, but no tb's. :)