PDA

View Full Version : Good prices

slvr03dakrt
02-27-2011, 01:49 PM
I browsed through your site and I thought your prices were pretty good. I'm sure I'll pickup some pieces from you in the future I like how your are for the dak r/t community.

98Dak408
02-27-2011, 02:16 PM
Hey thanks! I am passionate about the Dodges and Dakotas especially. I really enjoy the performance and hot rod stuff. It is a struggle competing with the larger companies though but I try to do what I can to offer quality parts at a reasonable price. If there is something you are looking for that I don’t have listed, ask me about it, and I’ll see what I can do. I appreciate your interest and support.

1EVILR/T
03-02-2011, 01:35 AM
I personally can vouch for Richard, he quoted a price on a rear diff support cover, the price was to good to be true, so I told him to get it coming to me, he did, make a long story short he waaay under quoted the diff cover, Richard being the great person he is honored the price that he quoted me, which I think was about $40.00 cheaper than it should've been. Richard is an honest stand up guy!

jj malone
03-02-2011, 02:05 AM
I personally can vouch for Richard, he quoted a price on a rear diff support cover, the price was to good to be true, so I told him to get it coming to me, he did, make a long story short he waaay under quoted the diff cover, Richard being the great person he is honored the price that he quoted me, which I think was about $40.00 cheaper than it should've been. Richard is an honest stand up guy!

That deserves an atta-boy!!

mikset
03-02-2011, 03:48 AM
Richard is a pleasure to deal with. Extremely helpful. :biggthumpup:

blackknight
03-02-2011, 04:46 AM
cant wait to get some fuel rails from him maybe even an X-brace w/ a drive shaft loop!