PDA

View Full Version : TC on an internal balance build

Adobedude
02-24-2011, 12:29 AM
What's the deal with a TC on an internal balance build...?

Just wondering if the PTC converter on my external balance 360 will work on an internal balance 408. I have a 518 flex plate & internal balance damper waiting to go on...

BryanRT360
02-24-2011, 12:31 AM
Converter is neutral balance. So yes.

Adobedude
02-24-2011, 12:34 AM
Converter is neutral balance. So yes.

I thought so....That's 750 I won't have to spend :rockwoot:

98DakRT
02-24-2011, 12:36 AM
I thought so....That's 750 I won't have to spend :rockwoot:

and 750 towards more PAH!

White Turbo
02-24-2011, 12:51 AM
$750 buys a lot of nitrous tank refills :jester::nana:

*threadjack*
You get that care package I sent ya last week?
*end threadjack*

Adobedude
02-24-2011, 01:01 AM
$750 buys a lot of nitrous tank refills :jester::nana:

*threadjack*
You get that care package I sent ya last week?
*end threadjack*

Or a couple tanks of Gas in my RAM...OUCH.

No package yet...But I ripped into the UPS guy the other day for driving like a punk ass...Did you send it UPS?

White Turbo
02-24-2011, 01:04 AM

No package yet...But I ripped into the UPS guy the other day for driving like a punk ass...Did you send it UPS?

I sent it through USPS... Shoulda been there by now *shrug*

Adobedude
02-24-2011, 01:25 AM

I have a rural mail box...There was a cert mail notice I haven't picked up...Probably that, or Obama's wanting to audit me again fo mo money for his N----- Rich wife.

bfranzel
02-24-2011, 01:28 AM

theres your first mistake:jester:

slvr03dakrt
02-27-2011, 01:18 PM

I'm a ups driver and sometimes we don't have a choice about our driving b/c these asshole managers load us up with 13hrs worth of work and say we have to do it in 10 hrs. Ups had record earnings last yr b/c they took away all there employee recognition and worked the shit out of all the employees while managment sat back and collected nice bonus checks.

bfranzel
02-27-2011, 01:48 PM
I'm a ups driver and sometimes we don't have a choice about our driving b/c these asshole managers load us up with 13hrs worth of work and say we have to do it in 10 hrs. Ups had record earnings last yr b/c they took away all there employee recognition and worked the shit out of all the employees while managment sat back and collected nice bonus checks.

i always use ups, ill keep ya busy . fuck the post office.

Adobedude
02-27-2011, 02:16 PM

Don't be driving like a maniac on my street, I'll block you in my drive way and say my truck won't start...:nana:

Held the guy up for at least 10 minutes trying to get it to start, hood open...Put on a good show. Finally got it started...

(it was my kill switch)

Duner
02-27-2011, 02:47 PM
Don't be driving like a maniac on my street, I'll block you in my drive way and say my truck won't start...:nana:

Held the guy up for at least 10 minutes trying to get it to start, hood open...Put on a good show. Finally got it started...

(it was my kill switch)

I'm thinking you better switch to FedEx for awhile until he forgets you messed with him.... All your parts might get lost in transit otherwise.

Adobedude
02-27-2011, 03:13 PM
I'm thinking you better switch to FedEx for awhile until he forgets you messed with him.... All your parts might get lost in transit otherwise.

He doesn't know...I have a kill switch in my Ram.

Just about everyone uses USPS these days with their "If it fits it ships" boxes. I do