PDA

View Full Version : Tap Tap Tap... Anybody Out There??

Danno
02-21-2011, 07:20 PM
*cough* Ahem.

Testing, testing.

Anyone still around these parts? Do I gotta stop by everyones house to check and see if R/T's still survive???

Helllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo

Whos racin? Whos drivin? Whos broke ( money OR truck ) Hows everyone doin?

Danno

White Turbo
02-22-2011, 12:35 AM
Same ol same ol...

Truck's been gathering rust and dust in the garage all winter.

I gotta get her out this spring for some excersise at the track:biggthumpup:

bfranzel
02-22-2011, 12:38 AM
*cough* Ahem.

Testing, testing.

Anyone still around these parts? Do I gotta stop by everyones house to check and see if R/T's still survive???

Helllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo

Whos racin? Whos drivin? Whos broke ( money OR truck ) Hows everyone doin?

Danno

im going broke, and the trucks getting parts. shit this is an expensive hobby.

oh yea and the trucks broke too.

Adobedude
02-22-2011, 12:48 AM
I'm getting slower, truck is getting faster...

6speedrt
02-22-2011, 01:18 AM
Still here Danno, Got the truck on the road last year, felt great to drive it again. Have the trans out right now fixing a leak and getting ready to put that back in. Should be drivable all next summer for the first time since 06:burnout:

blackknight
02-22-2011, 02:51 AM
Whats up Danno, wapato in the house here, well my truck is down too getting heads and intake p/p, roll bars/cage installed, billet pullies, so now officially broke, not only the truck but me too, maybe some of us can meet up this spring or summer down here at Renegade raceway

dakfink
02-22-2011, 03:17 AM
My junk is still collecting dust in a Shop up in Ohio!!

I'll see it someday, maybe. Being overseas since I sent it up there doesn't help.

It's been moving a long r e a l l y s l o w.

Next step will be to get the engine to the builder.

razman131
02-22-2011, 03:41 AM
DANNO!!!!

temporary relocation from SoCal just last week. truck has minor vibration issues that are kickin a couple azzes besides mine. drove the MSRT8 up instead.

time for a party/mini meet at Joshs` resto before racin season starts

blackknight
02-22-2011, 03:47 AM
Whats up with those lifters we've been hearing alot of lately

White Turbo
02-22-2011, 04:40 AM
Still here Danno, Got the truck on the road last year, felt great to drive it again. Have the trans out right now fixing a leak and getting ready to put that back in. Should be drivable all next summer for the first time since 06:burnout:

Good to see you're back on the road again

Bout time !
:biggthumpup:

Danno
02-22-2011, 02:51 PM
Same ol same ol...

I need to get mine back up to snuff :( Last bout of blown headgaskets was the last I think... this time they went even without juice!!!

So, Its finally shortblock time for poor Barney. 65k on the stocker and I have to give up cuz of a most likely wavy deck :(

Ginns is driveable, just super loud with the flowmasters dumped under the bed. The rest of the exh system is going to require some uhh.... bpdywork and paint :D

Danno

Danno
02-22-2011, 02:52 PM

Nice! So I assume that the lil garage escapade is all fixed? :)

We will have to get the group together again. Been too long. You can come run with the dogs. hahaha

Danno

Danno
02-22-2011, 02:54 PM
Whats up Danno, wapato in the house here, well my truck is down too getting heads and intake p/p, roll bars/cage installed, billet pullies, so now officially broke, not only the truck but me too, maybe some of us can meet up this spring or summer down here at Renegade raceway

Niche! I bought a 67 barracuda out of wapato years ago....

Anyway, you have another RT guy not too far from you in Wenatchee, Pat. I get over that way every so often, we will have to get together next time!

Danno

Danno
02-22-2011, 02:54 PM
DANNO!!!!

temporary relocation from SoCal just last week. truck has minor vibration issues that are kickin a couple azzes besides mine. drove the MSRT8 up instead.

time for a party/mini meet at Joshs` resto before racin season starts

Are you up here now? Where?

yeah we need to get together. I think Ginn wants to meet you too. Although I DID warn her.... :P

Danno

Danno
02-22-2011, 02:55 PM
Same ol same ol...

Hey Ed,

Do you have the fullsize of that pic in your sig? I dont think I ever got that one.... would love a copy if you could :)

Thanks

Danno

White Turbo
02-22-2011, 08:55 PM
Hey Ed,

Do you have the fullsize of that pic in your sig? I dont think I ever got that one.... would love a copy if you could :)

Thanks

Danno

Those are Ron Winter's pix from our 02 GTG for Mopar Drags.

I have the full size pix.... But it says I need to create a profile before I can send them.
I don't know how.
PM me or call me if you can walk me through it. 253-759-3099

Danno
02-22-2011, 09:18 PM
Those are Ron Winter's pix from our 02 GTG for Mopar Drags.

I have the full size pix.... But it says I need to create a profile before I can send them.
I don't know how.
PM me or call me if you can walk me through it. 253-759-3099

Just email it to me if you would.

mopardanno@yahoo.com

Thanks Ed!

blackknight
02-22-2011, 09:32 PM
Niche! I bought a 67 barracuda out of wapato years a
Anyway, you have another RT guy not too far from you in Wenatchee, Pat. I get over that way every so often, we will have to get together next time!

Danno

Thats cool, who did you buy the barracuda from if you dont mind me asking, was it a yellow one by any chance?

Danno
02-22-2011, 09:43 PM
Thats cool, who did you buy the barracuda from if you dont mind me asking, was it a yellow one by any chance?

OH MAN...

This was 15+ years ago. Probably close to 20 at this point. Uhh... it was a bronze color, fastback. Pulled it outta some stickers/weeds on the property.

Danno

White Turbo
02-22-2011, 09:57 PM
Just email it to me if you would.

mopardanno@yahoo.com

Thanks Ed!

Pix sent in the 2nd e-mail

Danno
02-22-2011, 10:44 PM
Pix sent in the 2nd e-mail

GOTTIT :)

Danka

Danno

BryanRT360
02-22-2011, 10:52 PM
GOTTIT :)

Danka

Danno

Yo Dunno, are u the fastest stock shortblock CC? I'm 0.13 from taking that from you...(4300#'s) :nana:

Adobedude
02-22-2011, 11:07 PM
Yo Dunno, are u the fastest stock shortblock CC? I'm 0.13 from taking that from you...(4300#'s) :nana:

No hair dryers allowed.

BryanRT360
02-22-2011, 11:30 PM
No hair dryers allowed.

Why not? His time was on n2o.

razman131
02-23-2011, 12:10 AM
Are you up here now? Where?

yeah we need to get together. I think Ginn wants to meet you too. Although I DID warn her.... :P

Danno

over here in Kitsap.... in the shipyard. got here last week. been over 6yrs since i last seen most all up here.

dakrt23
02-23-2011, 04:00 AM
what up danno! my trucks running like a champ now that i figured out where all my oil was going, finger tight valve cover bolts and a new pcv valve with fresh oil change and its running alot better...

needs some paint/body work and to refinish the CCWs (or get some new ones now that i work for firestone/bridgestone and can get tires 50% off, thinkin about 345's for 150 each)... but lifes good down here...

just bought a 09 CBR1000RR in white that is easing the miles on the truck, i missed riding...

bout to start ground school to get my pilots license...

and when are you going to sell me the chally??? haha

hope all is well up there danno..

Danno
02-23-2011, 05:21 AM

Yes I am...

I ran that time in 05 I think, so its about time someone caught up. Hell its only been 6 years :P

Congrats on getting there. Its tough especially in a full weight truck. Mine is 4400 in race trim, so I feel your pain...

Danno

Danno
02-23-2011, 05:24 AM
over here in Kitsap.... in the shipyard. got here last week. been over 6yrs since i last seen most all up here.

We definately will have to get together.. How long you here?

Danno

Danno
02-23-2011, 05:27 AM
what up danno! my trucks running like a champ now that i figured out where all my oil was going, finger tight valve cover bolts and a new pcv valve with fresh oil change and its running alot better...

needs some paint/body work and to refinish the CCWs (or get some new ones now that i work for firestone/bridgestone and can get tires 50% off, thinkin about 345's for 150 each)... but lifes good down here...

just bought a 09 CBR1000RR in white that is easing the miles on the truck, i missed riding...

bout to start ground school to get my pilots license...

and when are you going to sell me the chally??? haha

hope all is well up there danno..

Hey lil buddy! :P

Things are goin better now. Last 2 years have been really really rough.

CCW's would be mighty sexy on Barney... :P

When you cough up the scratch the Chally could be yours... Im thinkin I need a SRT 392 now.. hehehe

And we added a GC SRT8 to the stable a couple months ago... thats my new favorite.. holy shit that thing is fun.

You need to get your ass back up this way sometime. Quit goin to Europe for 6 months.. sheesh :) hahaha

Danno

razman131
02-23-2011, 05:27 AM
We definately will have to get together.. How long you here?

Danno

18-20 mos or so...

Danno
02-23-2011, 02:29 PM
18-20 mos or so...

Did you bring the full contingent with? Or just you?

Ill have to bring the GC SRT over when we come, they are insane! hahaha

Danno

razman131
02-23-2011, 03:55 PM
Did you bring the full contingent with? Or just you?

Ill have to bring the GC SRT over when we come, they are insane! hahaha

Danno

just me... not goin to be here long enough to bring wife and kids.

6speedrt
02-23-2011, 04:22 PM
Good to see you're back on the road again

Bout time !

Tell me about it. It was fun to drive it again. Still lots to do though, never ends.

6speedrt
02-23-2011, 04:24 PM
Nice! So I assume that the lil garage escapade is all fixed? :)

We will have to get the group together again. Been too long. You can come run with the dogs. hahaha

Danno

Ha, yeah the tree incident is over. Did get myself a lot nicer garage out of it though.:biggthumpup: But holy hell, I did a lot more body mods than was planned because of that.

Definetely need to get together, been missing that up here for a long time now.

dakrt23
02-24-2011, 01:49 AM
ANy pics of the GC SRT??? Why dont you twin turbo THAT so you can have some real stoplight fun!! Builder Bill makes 1000-hp trans (with t-brakes!), front/rear diffs, and transfer cases... it would be about 20k installed for all the built stuff but there is one in florida with a 426/TT setup that is laying down 9.60s on pump gas and street tires, its on you tube... JUST SAYIN!

ill be up there to pick up the six speed in a year or two haha... ill trade some CCWs plus cash for it!

Danno
02-24-2011, 04:04 PM
just me... not goin to be here long enough to bring wife and kids.

OK Cool.

Definately will have to get together!

Danno

Danno
02-24-2011, 04:05 PM
Ha, yeah the tree incident is over. Did get myself a lot nicer garage out of it though.:biggthumpup: But holy hell, I did a lot more body mods than was planned because of that.

Definetely need to get together, been missing that up here for a long time now.

Absolutely.

I might be able to get a little more active than I have been for the past 5 or so years. Ill start stirrin the pot more and we can maybe get some ppl rounded up for a drive or get together... :stirringthepot:

Danno

Danno
02-24-2011, 04:06 PM
ANy pics of the GC SRT??? Why dont you twin turbo THAT so you can have some real stoplight fun!! Builder Bill makes 1000-hp trans (with t-brakes!), front/rear diffs, and transfer cases... it would be about 20k installed for all the built stuff but there is one in florida with a 426/TT setup that is laying down 9.60s on pump gas and street tires, its on you tube... JUST SAYIN!

ill be up there to pick up the six speed in a year or two haha... ill trade some CCWs plus cash for it!

HAH!

Yeah let me pull 20k outta my wallet... NOT.

A TT in that thing would be a riot though. That thing is amazingly fun. Ginn is using it as her DD right now ( I get the Chally... ) but I steal it whenever I can and make sure it still launches right :)

Danno