PDA

View Full Version : Back from the dead

TonyC
04-21-2008, 08:05 PM
Hey all. Found my way back out of my darkness. Life had gotten to a real shitty point for me, but is looking up. Working in Boca raton FL, just scraping by.

Barely driving my IB 00 RC and haven't touched the Eggplant in 2+ years, but racking up the miles on my 00 Harley Superglide Sport. Gotta do whatcha gotta do when you can't afford gasoline.

After 130+K on the 00, the water pump took a crap. Aftermath from a shredded serp belt a year ago.

Anyway thanks to Alan Short for a couple helpful hints yesterday. Thanks to Ubermullet for checking in on my (in)sanity from time to time as well.

1FASTASSR/T
04-21-2008, 09:02 PM
Its about time you found your way here, I was going to tell you last time we talked, but we were bith busy I think......keep in touch bro:rockwoot:

Trueblue R/T
04-21-2008, 09:21 PM
Talk about someone it is good to hear from,,how ya doing tony seams kina like there are a few of us finding our way out of the dark me included.. Like I said it is good to hear from you..

Barry

tcuillier
04-21-2008, 10:20 PM
Hey Tony,
Great to hear from you again. I met you at Nats in Bremerton. Sorry to hear you've hit a rough spot in life. Hope all goes well for your future. Look forward to seeing you again.

Tom

bad360rt
04-21-2008, 11:20 PM
Hey Tony! It's really good to see ya on here. Hope things keep looking up for you. :biggthumpup:

BTLFED R/T
04-21-2008, 11:35 PM
Man, what's going on dude?! Great to see you, welcome back! Good to hear you still have the trucks. Unfortunately I don't, but as you said, gotta do what you gotta do. Stick around and good luck bro!

uwntsumrtII
04-22-2008, 03:34 AM
Hey all. Found my way back out of my darkness. Life had gotten to a real shitty point for me, but is looking up. Working in Boca raton FL, just scraping by.

Barely driving my IB 00 RC and haven't touched the Eggplant in 2+ years, but racking up the miles on my 00 Harley Superglide Sport. Gotta do whatcha gotta do when you can't afford gasoline.

After 130+K on the 00, the water pump took a crap. Aftermath from a shredded serp belt a year ago.

Anyway thanks to Alan Short for a couple helpful hints yesterday. Thanks to Ubermullet for checking in on my (in)sanity from time to time as well.

glad to hear your still kickin bud!!! :biggthumpup:

Nolan
04-22-2008, 05:38 AM
Hey Tony, nice to see you back from the undead!

Nolan

TonyC
04-22-2008, 12:16 PM
We all go through them, most of us come through them. Sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly.

I'd lived a fun crazy hanging ten toes over the edge kind of life for many years. Then some $hit hit the fan and I got stuck up in my head. It hasn't always been a pretty place in there. It took some time, but I'm on the way back on that uphill trudge.

Things are looking up for me, but it will take some time to get back to a "good" place.

Thanks to all that checked in on me in the past year or so, and here on this thread.

It's nice to know there are people out there for you when you need them.

BluRT00
04-22-2008, 04:53 PM

Well sir I don't know you, but I feel sorry for you having to work in Boca Raton. I used to work down that way for a A/C company. Those people are crazy down there, so dont blame you wanting to move back to St Pete. Dan

BTLFED R/T
04-22-2008, 10:34 PM
We all go through them, most of us come through them. Sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly.

I'd lived a fun crazy hanging ten toes over the edge kind of life for many years. Then some $hit hit the fan and I got stuck up in my head. It hasn't always been a pretty place in there. It took some time, but I'm on the way back on that uphill trudge.

Things are looking up for me, but it will take some time to get back to a "good" place.

Thanks to all that checked in on me in the past year or so, and here on this thread.

It's nice to know there are people out there for you when you need them.

You know we're all here for you bro! Keep your head up!

grapejuice1998
04-23-2008, 01:33 PM

Ho Lee SHIT! I didn't know if you would drop in, or not!
Glad you got the fan loose, those can be tough when they've never been off before.
Don't be a stranger. :burnout:

Alan