PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix engine builders? Hey Duner!

jweltch
01-23-2011, 07:00 AM
Now that the Dak is a garage queen, I can actually take the thing apart for more than 2 days and do some shit to it that I've been wanting to do for years...
I think I've asked this one before, but can't find the thread (maybe it was on another forum) and can't remember the answer.

Are there any reputable/knowledgable Mopar engine builders in the Phoenix area? (Preferably on the southern side like Chandler, Tempe, Casa Grande, etc.)
I'm trying to decide whether I want to take my chances with building my own or having it done. Weighing the options, costs, etc.

If I decide to build my own I don't even know who the good machine shops are around here.

Looking for some insight/advice.

razman131
01-23-2011, 03:21 PM
Now that the Dak is a garage queen, I can actually take the thing apart for more than 2 days and do some shit to it that I've been wanting to do for years...
I think I've asked this one before, but can't find the thread (maybe it was on another forum) and can't remember the answer.

Are there any reputable/knowledgable Mopar engine builders in the Phoenix area? (Preferably on the southern side like Chandler, Tempe, Casa Grande, etc.)
I'm trying to decide whether I want to take my chances with building my own or having it done. Weighing the options, costs, etc.

If I decide to build my own I don't even know who the good machine shops are around here.

Looking for some insight/advice.

not sure in the PHX area but there are a couple here in SD.

Duner
01-23-2011, 03:44 PM
I wish I had a name for you. I haven't found anybody that I would say was a Mopar expert to recommend.