PDA

View Full Version : mo-power madness

dakotabluert98
01-28-2008, 05:44 PM
is may 18th 2008.naperville north h.s. il . im for sure gonna make it this year. anyone else gonna make it?

Axiom
01-28-2008, 10:00 PM
Remind me as it gets closer. I'll probably show my face.

Jontoad
01-29-2008, 01:55 AM
is may 18th 2008.naperville north h.s. il . im for sure gonna make it this year. anyone else gonna make it?

ill be there its down the road from me. i got second place compact modified 2 years ago. the trophy is on my shelf with 2 others by my T.V. ill be in the charger this year tho. look for a black SRT.

kyle (big_trq) swings by most years. 3 years ago the chitown blacksheep had 5 r/ts there.

joesdodgert
01-29-2008, 02:11 AM
ill come by i just got my truck not long ago so i really dont ahve much of shit to show

Jontoad
01-29-2008, 02:22 AM
ill come by i just got my truck not long ago so i really dont ahve much of shit to show

it would be great to see you, this club needs new local members. when i joined the club was so much fun. we hung in hoffman estates in the summer alot. we had meets at buona beef on the second sunday of every month and had great turnouts and burnouts. me, kyle, and windycityrt are the only old school chicagoland "blacksheep" around but we used to get like 10 trucks at the monthly meets.

Axiom
01-29-2008, 07:46 AM
it would be great to see you, this club needs new local members. when i joined the club was so much fun. we hung in hoffman estates in the summer alot. we had meets at buona beef on the second sunday of every month and had great turnouts and burnouts. me, kyle, and windycityrt are the only old school chicagoland "blacksheep" around but we used to get like 10 trucks at the monthly meets.
Well shit man, we need to do that this year and those that follow. I'll come out and I'm Mike will show his mug. If Kyle ever gets his Viper, he can come out with that.

dakotabluert98
01-29-2008, 12:06 PM
ill be there its down the road from me. i got second place compact modified 2 years ago. the trophy is on my shelf with 2 others by my T.V. ill be in the charger this year tho. look for a black SRT.

kyle (big_trq) swings by most years. 3 years ago the chitown blacksheep had 5 r/ts there.

me and my wife will be there in both of our rides. our maggy r/t and dakota r/t. are you going to the lxforums meet on april 19th in bloomington? http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=88479

Jontoad
01-29-2008, 02:38 PM
i should make the bloomington meet, my best friend lives there. im gonna crash his couch for free. im gonna try to see if i can get him to throw us a kegger in the garage/driveway that night so we can have a beer pong tournament. i post on chargerforumz.com because there is a large amount of south suburban chicago people on that board that meet up alot.

dakotabluert98
01-29-2008, 03:53 PM
i should make the bloomington meet, my best friend lives there. im gonna crash his couch for free. im gonna try to see if i can get him to throw us a kegger in the garage/driveway that night so we can have a beer pong tournament. i post on chargerforumz.com because there is a large amount of south suburban chicago people on that board that meet up alot.

cool, we will see you there. gotta bring some cash, billet is gonna be there. need some bling for the engine compartment.

RTfreak
01-29-2008, 05:08 PM
ill have to see as it gets closer to that date. i just got a new job so im not sure which days ill have off.