PDA

View Full Version : DFW Meet at Hooters, Free Food... more inside.

User
04-18-2008, 05:54 AM
I posted this on DFWDakotas.com but maybe somone else around the area would like to show up.. you can post here or on DFWDakotas.com.. ill check back.

Hooters in Denton.

Now hear me out.

I talked to my parents about this. Its one of there old friends that will be doing this for us. He is the manager at the Hooters in Denton TX.

If we can get everyone that says they are going to come actually show up and commit to what they say i can give the manager at Hooters a heads up, he will supply all the FOOD for FREE and PARKING so we can look pretty sitting next to each other. the only thing we would have to pay for is Beer..

but if i call him and tell him that 20 people are going to come and only 10 show up.. ill look like a fool and wont be good for us or him.. and probably wont let us ever do it again, he even said that he would promote it on the board at hooters, i tell him a date and he would make sure everyone that comes there knows that a Dakota Group wull be there that day, kinda like a SPECIAL EVENT like Fight night or somthing..

but i only want to do this if we can get a good amount of people to actually show up.

i would say about 15-20 daks, maybe like 2-3 more then what showed up at my house..

20 would be amazing, but i doubt it.. 15 is possible of people show up..

but if anyone wants to do this, let me know ASAP, so i can tell this guy at Hooters we are going to do it, and we can start advertising the Event at his Hooters..

So..
Free Food
Good Parking
Lots of Girls
Beer
and a shit load of daks that make all the customers cum there pants...

what do you guys say?

but like i said.. this is one of those things that you have to show up to if you say your going to be there..

If i can get 15-20 people to show up.. ill call him...

till then, you guys can think of somthing else to do. hehe..

Ill Start the List

May 10th Saturday Hooters
1. User - DFW.com
2. 99_Red_RT - DFW.com
3. Radioguy75067 - DFW.com
4. emwhiteR/T - DFW.com
5. Loudguy - DFW.com
6. ViperKota - DFW.com
7. Silver2001 - DRTC.com
8. Mestra - DD.com
9. Got_Torque - DFW.com
10. Bondslayer - DFW.com
11. Twisted_Dak -DFW.com
12. Bob97sst - DFW.com
13. Trueblue R/T - DRTC.com (might be coming)
14. Mrmcq - DD.com (might be coming)

silver2001
04-19-2008, 03:16 AM
I'm in Ed D. need the location and time:rockwoot:

User
04-20-2008, 07:45 PM
List updated... only got 8 so far.. :(

come on.. people.

Trueblue R/T
04-20-2008, 08:23 PM
need to know when,,might put the old girl on the trailor and come on down..

User
04-21-2008, 02:46 AM
need to know when,,might put the old girl on the trailor and come on down..

may 10th..

we are still working on the time..

Im thinking we all meet up at hooters around 5 or 6.. have some day light for some pics.. so everyone will have all day to get there trucks into town and buff them up. :)

the day is actually right above the list of people..

May10th DFWDakotas.com useally has there meets starting at 1pm.. but since people are thinking about driving abour 6 hours out to come to this. we might make it later. . but not to late so we can get some good pics.

Jam R/t
04-22-2008, 03:48 AM
Sounds like fun but I'll be in Vegas that week end. :nana:

User
04-22-2008, 09:30 AM
Date: May 10th (Saturday)

Time: 5pm - 7pm allowing a 2 hour range so people can find the place and get parked and chat for a bit.. will probably get everyone together at 7:15 for photos ect.. then go eat at 7:30 or so..

if anyone else has any thing they would like to add please do.. this whole meet thing was pulled out mf my ass at te last minute when my parents told me that they had a Hooters hook up.. so ya.

emwhiteR/T
04-22-2008, 02:30 PM
Sounds like fun but I'll be in Vegas that week end. :nana:

About time you poke your head in! :nana:

Is the truck running yet?

I just installed your old headers this past friday and they kick ass!

User
04-24-2008, 05:54 AM
List of people updated.. got 14 so far, 2 unsure, need about 8 or 10 more till i can give the guy a call and set it up.

Everyone has 9 days to figure out if your going or not. Im going to call him on the 3rd or 4th of May and set things up, ONLY if i have enough people.

So if you know anyone with a dak tell them to come, deadline to tell me if your coming or not is the 3rd of May, thats when ill decide if im going to call him or not.

Other members that are going to be driving 4+ hours up here. I have to let them know if we are going to do it or not by the 5th. So ya...

Post up if your coming.

again the Date, Time and ect is listed below:

May 10th
5-7pm showup time
7:15 -7:30 pics
7:30 - ? Eat check out boobs and drink some beer
Then after that some people want to go race at "Mopars in the Motorplex"

Hooters in Denton Tx, Saturday night..

User
04-27-2008, 07:45 PM
Well so far we only have 11 FOR SURE coming.. we need 9 more? Anyone else going to show post up!

IF not, you guys might want to start planning somthing else, cuz it doesnt look like we are going to reach the goal to have the meet at hooters..

User
04-28-2008, 02:38 AM
Everyone is still welcome to show up, ill still give the guy a call and let him know that he will have a big party coming, and see if he can hook us up.. ill post up when i call him, im still going to give it till the 3rd or 4th to call him, so maybe somone else my pop in and come.

Ill let everyone know by the 5th whats going on.

User
05-04-2008, 10:45 PM
Meet is on, i only expect about 10-12 Daks to show, was hoping for more.. like 20 or so, but doesnt look like its going to happen.

But the meet is still going down at Hooters in Denton, Tx

so if your local and feel like coming come on down.

User
05-10-2008, 02:10 PM
Ok im going to call Hooters today and Reserve a Table for about 20 people, for about 7:00pm

so everyone can start showing up at 5-6 get photos and chat and swap parts and do whatever, then at 7pm we can go inside and eat and drink.

I really wanted everyone to make up there minds atleast a week advance, so i could give this guy a heads up, but we had alot of people last minute so the free food might be out of question, he wanted me to call him about 1 week advance so he could post flyers at his hooters for busisness and kinda like a car show ad for his Hooters, but i didnt have 20+ people by that time, so i didnt call. Sorry.

anyways

Table reserverd for 7pm, show up at 5-7

Thanks.

User
05-11-2008, 07:32 PM
http://www.dfwdakotas.com/images/5-10-086.jpg

http://www.dfwdakotas.com/images/5-10-087.jpg

http://www.dfwdakotas.com/images/5-10-088.jpg

http://www.dfwdakotas.com/images/5-10-0810.jpg

BTLFED R/T
05-11-2008, 11:05 PM
Damn good turnout!

Looks like someone bought John Phillips' old flamed silver truck.

User
05-12-2008, 02:41 AM
Damn good turnout!

Looks like someone bought John Phillips' old flamed silver truck.

ya said he bought it off Ebay or somthing, then they screwed him, and it came back up on ebay, and he drove to the dealership and told them he would give them 8 for it they where asking 10, he gave 8.5 for it... i think he has had it little over a month now.. he didnt know it had any engine work done to it at the time..

BTLFED R/T
05-12-2008, 04:56 AM
ya said he bought it off Ebay or somthing, then they screwed him, and it came back up on ebay, and he drove to the dealership and told them he would give them 8 for it they where asking 10, he gave 8.5 for it... i think he has had it little over a month now.. he didnt know it had any engine work done to it at the time..

Yeah, IIRC, it had tb, m1, roller rockers, & mbrp exhaust. I htink it had an air raid cold air on it too. That is, when it was still up here in St.Louis.

User
05-13-2008, 06:09 AM
And here is the BEST PIC of the Meet..

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x157/radioguy75067/DFW%20Dakotas%205-10-08%20Meet/DFWDAK_meet_05-10-08.jpg

BTLFED R/T
05-13-2008, 02:25 PM
LOL I just noticed my old junker was there too! :jester:

User
05-13-2008, 07:29 PM
LOL I just noticed my old junker was there too! :jester:

The Red one with the Bumper cover? Or was that somone else, i think somone sold that truck to that kid from Delphi..

emwhiteR/T
05-13-2008, 11:04 PM
The Red one with the Bumper cover? Or was that somone else, i think somone sold that truck to that kid from Delphi..

JuicedRT = previous owner of Vic's truck.:nana:

BTLFED R/T
05-14-2008, 12:49 AM
Yeah, I'm JuicedRT on Delphi. Look at my sig! :jester:

RED_ROCKET
05-14-2008, 04:10 PM
yep thats jasons truck.

BTLFED R/T
05-14-2008, 06:32 PM
yep thats jasons truck.

Nope! That's your truck! :biggthumpup:

RED_ROCKET