PDA

View Full Version : Modern Muscle (0swego, IL)

2000RT
01-01-2011, 11:24 PM
Has any one heard of this shop or had any work done by them? I called them and they said they have no problems dyno tuning these trucks....

Jontoad
01-01-2011, 11:52 PM
i have been to a couple of their dyno days and have talked to the shops owner quite a few times. Ryan Diem, the starting O-lineman from the Indianapolis Colts owns that shop.

the GTO club around here loves them.

i rarely find something on the car i don't want to do myself, but i had them put some AMG blue top shift solenoids in the tranny on my SRT8. they did great work and the price was good, but i had to email them photos of where they had to install the solenoids. that was kinda odd... they have also said they were coming then backed out at the last moment from a couple big car shows they were supposed to sponsor in the area too, that made a lot of local people upset with modern muscle.

most of the local HEMI guys have jumped ship from that shop and use Mr.Norms in Rockford for installs now. Tim at Mr.Norms is the best tuner in the area by far. but last i heard he wouldn't do our trucks. he did do a quick AF tune on bogieboys truck when he ran lean on the dyno at a dyno day there, but he said he doesn't have the software for our trucks.

99408kotar/t
01-02-2011, 07:16 AM
Nobody around here has the software for our trucks. It's about time somebody did.

2000RT
01-04-2011, 01:46 AM
I am in the process of finishing my new motor I am really thinking about haveing them do mine after its installed.... they did my buddies gmc and it was dyno at over 600 hp and its been great no problem so we will see.

dakfink
01-08-2011, 06:38 AM
Buy the Pro Race Package!!

If they are a decent SCT tuner or any tuner for that matter they should be able to adapt and get it done.

My buddy that I used to work for (he still tunes on the side for extra money) Does SCT, Diablo, LS-Edit, HP Tuner, Fast and BigStuff3 and says the basics are all the same. There are some small details that are a little different but nothing major.

2000RT
01-19-2011, 01:32 AM
were is he located

dakfink
01-19-2011, 04:11 AM
Kuwait!!!