PDA

View Full Version : Going going back back to Cali Cali

hskr
10-02-2010, 04:42 AM
Will be out there in December for at least the next four years. NAS Lemoore VFA-14 FA-18E Superhornet squadron. Finally got my official orders this week.

razman131
10-03-2010, 07:09 AM
Will be out there in December for at least the next four years. NAS Lemoore VFA-14 FA-18E Superhornet squadron. Finally got my official orders this week.

you will be busy..... ill be on the NIMITZ in Feb. not sure if ill ever get underway with the ship tho.... HYT is fast approaching.

hskr
10-03-2010, 01:40 PM
you will be busy..... ill be on the NIMITZ in Feb. not sure if ill ever get underway with the ship tho.... HYT is fast approaching.

Maybe we'll do a det or something together then. VFA-14 deploys on the Nimitz. What's the deployment schedule look like? I know they just got back in like March. I won't be checking into the squadron until May. Have 5 months of school first.

razman131
10-04-2010, 03:16 AM
Maybe we'll do a det or something together then. VFA-14 deploys on the Nimitz. What's the deployment schedule look like? I know they just got back in like March. I won't be checking into the squadron until May. Have 5 months of school first.

going to Bremerton in Dec for maint. not sure for how long or if the ship will stay there or go back to SD.

check FB for the ships page

hskr
10-04-2010, 11:36 AM
going to Bremerton in Dec for maint. not sure for how long or if the ship will stay there or go back to SD.

check FB for the ships page
Do they update it more frequently than the squadrons FB page? lol I posted a comment on the squadron page last week and no new posts/replies since.

razman131
10-04-2010, 01:56 PM
Do they update it more frequently than the squadrons FB page? lol I posted a comment on the squadron page last week and no new posts/replies since.

yes, couple posts a week at least.

call me... ill PM my numbers