PDA

View Full Version : Fuel Cells

brad99rt59
01-28-2008, 10:41 AM
Ive been meaning to ask so here goes...

I know some of you guys have them....can we see some pics and information on what you have done?

Im looking for locations of where you put them, why, and how you like it.

Aluminum or plastic? Why?

If your running a full return system to that be sweet to learn about if you care to share.

Where did you get your parts and which brands you using?

Educate me, I know I want one and I want to do one that proven its worth. If we are going to work this new forum I wanna start to actually learn a thing or too.

DjWolf37
02-06-2008, 06:09 AM
I have a 19 gal RCI fuel cell where the spare tire used to be. is aluminum and from summit. If you get it from them don't wast your $ on their cheap ass powder coat, its very bad quality. Also i am using the stock pump, so the stock gauge also works. just need to extend 4 wires, fuel line, evap line (if your running that), and cut a hole. Its one of my favorite mods yet. That along with the relocated battery, really help the weight distribution. Here is a really old pic, I cleaned up the setup a lot since then..... http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e312/djwolf37/Bagged%20dak%202/DSC00943.jpg

uwntsumrtII
02-06-2008, 07:26 AM
i'll try to post up my creation later this week if i remember to do so. workin 12's this week, ugh....

Lederip
02-09-2008, 06:00 PM
Ive been meaning to ask so here goes...

I know some of you guys have them....can we see some pics and information on what you have done?

Im looking for locations of where you put them, why, and how you like it.

Aluminum or plastic? Why?

If your running a full return system to that be sweet to learn about if you care to share.

Where did you get your parts and which brands you using?

Educate me, I know I want one and I want to do one that proven its worth. If we are going to work this new forum I wanna start to actually learn a thing or too.

See if this uploads

DjWolf37
02-10-2008, 04:33 AM
See if this uploads
What is the spring rate of the coilovers?

Adobedude
02-12-2008, 03:23 PM
Yeah...I'd like to go to coil overs too...More on your set up please....I have the shocks relocated like yours, but I'm still using leaf springs