PDA

View Full Version : Judgement Day 1320 1/4 drag racing

Lowdown
04-05-2008, 02:06 PM
Judgment Day: 1320* @ Lonestar Motorsport Park! 4/26/08 (Saturday).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK Friends, Guests, Lurkers, and Haters!

Judgment Day (Car Show and Track Day) is upon us all and it's time to test your might! It's time to show why Houston is The Power City! Houston's top crews, tuners and shops will be coming out to show who the top dogs are. You have been CALLED OUT! Come join this fun filled event @ Lonestar Motorsports Park in Sealy, TX. April 26th, 2008. Are you fast enough?!

I. Event Outline:

Teams and Independents will battle it out for bragging rights in some 1/4 mile 1320ft action! Classes will break down drivers to provide competitive racing. (*Please see Section II on class info*) Houston area shops, tuners, and crews will be invited to show/race their builds. There will also be a car show on the complex grounds as well. Show teams will also be invited to Judgment Day. (*Please see Section IV on Team info*) Awards will be given out for Drag and Show winners at the end of the day. Enjoy the seXXXy car models that will be on hand helping out. Please bring out the whole family and enjoy the day with Houston Performance Driving.com (HPD).

Cost to race = $ TBA
Cost ro show = $ TBA
Spectator = $ TBA

When: April 26th, 2008. (Saturday)
What: Judgment Day: 1320*
Where: Lonestar Motorsports Park.
Who: Everyone!
How: Open bottle, purge, and hit red button!
Why: F-U-N!

II. Classes:

A) Street Tires/Drag Radial Class:

B) Slicks and Skinnies/Drag Pack Class:

C) Unlimited Class:

D) *More TBA.

III. Awards:

A) Drag Awards:

- Fastest Import: Street/DR Class.
- Fastest Domestic: Street/DR Class.
- Fastest Import: Drag Pack Class.
- Fastest Domestic: Drag Pack Class.
- Fastest Crew.
- Fastest Shop.
- Fastest Independent.
* More TBA.

B) Show Awards:

- Best in show: Overall.
- Best in show: Import.
- Best in show: Domestic.
- Best Team: Representation.
- Best Team: Participation.
- Asian Import: 1st and Runner-Up.
- Euro Import: 1st and Runner-Up.
- Domestic: 1st and Runner-Up.
* More TBA.

IV. Team Info:

A) Crews:

- Houston Performance Driving.
- Fearless Performance.
* More TBA.

B) Tuners/Shops:

- Village Automotive.
*More TBA.

C) Sponsors:

- Village Automotive.
- Z's Automotive and Muffler Shop.
- Alliance Maintenace and Service.
*More TBA.

V. Night Meet:

- Friday April 25th, 2008. (Friday).
- Location TBA*

VI. T-Shirts:

- Will be available for purchase at the Night Meet (Location TBA*) and Judgment Day. (Lonestar Motorsports Park)

- Sponsors will be on the back of the T-Shirt.

- *If you wish to sponsor this event please PM Garett Oliphant (G-Z06) or Troy Dixon (xtc4us) and we will get all the info to you ASAP!

VII. Questions and Concerns:

- If you have questions or concerns of any kind. Please PM Troy (xtc4us) or Garret (G-Z06) and one of us will get back ASAP. Please us the HPD forum.

- If you have positive suggestions please PM them ASAP so we can see about incorporating into the event.

VIII. Terms of Service:

- No Drivers under the age of 18 please.
*More TBA.

IX. Track Info:

Lonestar Motorsports Park is located 38 miles west of Houston at: 120 Old Columbus Road South Sealy, Texas 77474 979-877-0922.

X. Thanks to!

THANK YOU: Darrin Chippi for getting the ball rolling on this project.

THANK YOU: John Henessey for allowing us to use Lonestar Motorsport Park for this event.

Please come out and support your favorite crew or indy at Judgement Day 1320* Car Show/Drag Day. Enjoy the rumble, sounds, and energy of Houston's top crews and shops.

***THIS THREAD IN NOT COMPLETE*** Wanted to get the general info posted so everyone can make plans on making

99R/TMan
04-06-2008, 03:46 AM
keep us posted on cost to race. i would like to race

Lowdown
04-06-2008, 11:52 AM
I will do that! It happens every year its always a blast.

99R/TMan
04-11-2008, 12:38 AM
have you gotten prices to race yet?

Lowdown
04-11-2008, 02:14 AM
Judgment Day (Car Show and Track Day) is upon us all and it's time to test your might! It's time to show why Houston is The Power City! Houston's top crews, tuners and shops will be coming out to show who the top dogs are. You have been CALLED OUT! Come join this fun filled event @ Lonestar Motorsports Park in Sealy, TX. April 26th, 2008. Are you fast enough?!

I. Event Outline:

Teams and Independents will battle it out for bragging rights in some 1/4 mile 1320ft action! Classes will break down drivers to provide competitive racing. (*Please see Section II on class info*) Houston area shops, tuners, and crews will be invited to show/race their builds. There will also be a car show on the complex grounds as well. Show teams will also be invited to Judgment Day. (*Please see Section IV on Team info*) Awards will be given out for Drag and Show winners at the end of the day. Enjoy the seXXXy car models that will be on hand helping out. Please bring out the whole family and enjoy the day with Houston Performance Driving.com (HPD).

Cost to race = $25.00
Cost to show = $10.00
Spectator = $10.00
60mph to 130mph Event = $50.00
2 Dyno Pulls = $50.00

When: April 26th, 2008. (Saturday)
What: Judgment Day: 1320*
Where: Lonestar Motorsports Park.
Times: GATES OPEN @ 10AM. RACING STARTS @ 11:30AM.
Who: Everyone!
How: Open bottle, purge, and hit red button!
Why: F-U-N!

II. Classes:

Important: All classes will race at the same time. There will no time slots for certain classes.

A) Street Tires/Drag Radial Class: Overdrive Required*

- Import: Asian Class.
- Import: Euro Class.
- Domestic Class.

B) Slicks and Skinnies/Drag Pack Class:

- Import Class.
- Domestic Class.

C) Unlimited Class: Racecar*

- Racecar Class.

D) Truck/SUV Class:

- Get'r done!

E) Sport Bike Class: Unlimited.

- 2 Wheels of fury!

Note* HPD Coordinators will advise you when you tech in at the staging lanes.

III. Awards:

Drag Awards:

- Fastest Import - Asian: Street/DR Class.
- Fastest Import - Euro: Street/DR Class.
- Fastest Domestic: Street/DR Class.
- Fastest Import: Drag Pack Class.
- Fastest Domestic: Drag Pack Class.
- Fastest Unlimited.
- Fastest Truck.
- Fastest Bike.
- Fastest Crew. (HPD will not be eligible)
- Fastest Shop.
- Fastest Independent.
* More TBA.

IV. Team Info:

A) Crews:

- Houston Performance Driving.
- Fearless Performance.
- Palmer Performance.
- Secret Service.
- 3rd Coast Lightnings.
- LS1-Tech.
- SCMC Cobra Club.
- Houston-Imports.com.
- Row Goat Productions.
- H-Town Racing.
- HALO.
- BavarianSPEED.
- Moto-Houston.
- SixSpeedOnline.com.
- Sun*Works.
- Corvette Club of Houston.
- SHCC: Sam Houston Corvett Club.
- The Woodlands Car Club.
- Team IKON.
- Team NextStage.
- SupraFourms.com.
- M3Forum.com.
- Bimmerforums.com.
- TXIC.
- 5 Star*
- G35/37 Driver.com.
- my350Z.com.
- E46Fanatics.com.
* More TBA.

*If you wish to have your name team name added please PM xtc4us. (or taken down).

B) Tuners/Shops:

- Village Automotive.
- Secret Service.
- PSI.
*More TBA.

C) Sponsors:

- Village Automotive.
- Z's Automotive and Muffler Shop.
- Alliance Maintenance and Service.
- Frank-N-Stiens Bar and Grill.
- M.T.I. Motorsport Technologies, Inc.
- PSI.
- Fastlane.
- Crown Staffing Inc.
*More TBA.

*Note - Sponsor cut off date is 4/16/08. This way we can get the T-Shirts ordered in time. - Thank you!

V. Night Meet:

When: Friday April 25th, 2008. (Friday).
Where: Frank-N-Stiens Bar and Grill: 233 South Mason Rd. Katy. TX 77450
Link: http://www.franknsteinsbarandgrill.com/
Time: Starting @ 8PM and ending @ Midnight.

Come and hang out before Judgment Day. Get to know some people over some cold drinks and good food!

VI. T-Shirts:

- Will be available for purchase at the Night Meet (Location TBA*) and Judgment Day. (Lonestar Motorsports Park)

- Sponsors will be on the back of the T-Shirt.

- *If you wish to sponsor this event please PM Garett Oliphant (G-Z06) or Troy Dixon (xtc4us) and we will get all the info to you ASAP!

VII. Questions and Concerns:

- If you have questions or concerns of any kind. Please PM Troy (xtc4us) or Garret (G-Z06) and one of us will get back ASAP. Please us the HPD forum.

- If you have positive suggestions please PM them ASAP so we can see about incorporating into the event.

VIII. Terms of Service:

- No Drivers under the age of 18 please.
*More TBA.

IX. Track Info:

Lonestar Motorsports Park is located 38 miles west of Houston at: 120 Old Columbus Road South Sealy, Texas 77474 979-877-0922.

X. Thanks to!

THANK YOU: Darrin Chippi for getting the ball rolling on this project.

THANK YOU: John Hennessey for allowing us to use Lonestar Motorsport Park for this event.

THANK YOU: Los of Houston-Imports.com for all your support!

THANK YOU: Peter Blach for coordinating the 60-130 Event for Judgment Day.

Please come out and support your favorite crew or indy at Judgment Day 1320* Car Show/Drag Day. Enjoy the rumble, sounds, and energy of Houston's top crews and shops.

99R/TMan
04-11-2008, 02:18 AM
ok kool when do i sign up to race, or is it when i get there? are you gonna be at frankensteins, ive went like 4 weeks agao and it was fun, i think it was supra night but many cars there.

Lowdown
04-11-2008, 02:59 AM
I will be there Friday night. I think sign up is Sat. Most of the time there is a cruise to the track. Friday i will be in my truck,Sat in my car in the street tire class.

99R/TMan
04-11-2008, 03:28 AM
I will be there Friday night. I think sign up is Sat. Most of the time there is a cruise to the track. Friday i will be in my truck,Sat in my car in the street tire class.

kool what kind of car? i am going to enter the street tire class, wish i had some drag radials:burnout:

Lowdown
04-11-2008, 10:45 AM
I have a 2002 Red camaro with a LS6 heads and custom cam, Headers ,intake,with a LS7 clutch set up. Dropped with chrome ZO6 rims. I want to build my motor for my R/T before I get my rearend for my car so I can spray it.

99R/TMan
04-11-2008, 03:10 PM
ok then i will see you friday night.

99PB3RC
04-13-2008, 03:25 PM
If we were to come down for this, how would we register? Dakota R/T club?

99R/TMan
04-13-2008, 06:42 PM
well doesnt look like i will be making this one like i planned. i got rearended last night by a damn silverado, and smashed my bed, and pushed it into my cab, messing up my cab, so it will probably be at the body shop. but i can take the rental car:jester:

BTLFED R/T
04-13-2008, 07:10 PM
well doesnt look like i will be making this one like i planned. i got rearended last night by a damn silverado, and smashed my bed, and pushed it into my cab, messing up my cab, so it will probably be at the body shop. but i can take the rental car:jester:

Ah man, that fuckin' sux ass! Stupid Chebby drivers! :finger:

Lowdown
04-13-2008, 07:23 PM
Dude that sux! Sorry to hear that, you should come out any ways check out all the car and trucks. I didn't set up Dakota R/T up, I can send the a message I didn't know how many trucks would come I have only heard of one that was going to go.

99R/TMan
04-13-2008, 10:28 PM
yep it definitely sux, and the rental car is probly gonna be a damn pt cruiser:hail:. but yea i will still come out there and watch, i just planned to race. i will post pic of the carnage here shortly.

99R/TMan
04-13-2008, 10:29 PM
not only that i had it setup to get it dynoed monday, and this week i was gonna throw in my other tranny as well. but that i sput on hold. they had better not total the damn thing. then that will be 2 of my r/ts totalled:hail:

99R/TMan
04-15-2008, 05:29 PM
well guys, it looks like i will be racing out there. my truck "they say" should be ready the 25th!! so i can only hope it is. it is a total of $3200. so im glad i will be racing!!

99R/TMan
04-15-2008, 05:30 PM
the only bad part is i will be running my messed up stock tranny.. i wont have time to throw in my other one, but oh well..

Lowdown
04-15-2008, 08:39 PM
Sweet. I am wanting to see a R/T with a cam. I am trying to get this truck rebuilt, the guy that had it dogged it and I am trying to bring it back from the dead.

99R/TMan
04-16-2008, 03:53 AM
yea i will be there with mine if they are done. i have the mopar rt2 cam. nice lope to it with the spintechs

Lowdown
04-18-2008, 02:32 PM
III. Awards:

Drag Awards:

14sec class
- 1st place
- 2nd Place

13sec class
- 1st place
- 2nd place

12sec class
- 1st place
- 2nd place

11sec class
- 1st place
- 2nd place

10sec class
- 1st place
- 2nd place

Bike class
- 1st place
- 2nd place

Unlimited
- Trophy
houstonperformancedriving.com

Lowdown
04-24-2008, 05:38 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATTENTION! Anyone involved in Judgment Day please take a look at the new date!

- Night Meet is now May 9th @ Frank-N-Stiens (Katy). All details are them same:

Link:http://www.houstonperformancedriving...ad.php?t=29479

- Judgment Day: 1320* is now May 10th @ LMP.

- Keep on eye on class changes.

- The car show side of JD is scraped to focus on drags and 60-130 events.

Thank you!