PDA

View Full Version : Wife representing Div 1 in Florida....

SB440R/T
09-02-2010, 12:17 AM
Thought it was a cool picture, she loves that shirt for some reason. Of course its the one I bought for me, she doesn't like her size so she stole mine.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d197/Davidsalazar03/Orlando%20Vacation/CIMG2811.jpg

bfranzel
09-02-2010, 12:43 AM
Thought it was a cool picture, she loves that shirt for some reason. Of course its the one I bought for me, she doesn't like her size so she stole mine.

so how did you guys like it down here? did you guys end up going to tropicana?

SB440R/T
09-02-2010, 12:45 AM
It was hot and rainy. But it was fun. Sea world and Busch Gardens were pretty cool. Universal was a waste I think. We ended up leaving Friday morning, we were wore out and broke at that point, haha.

bfranzel
09-02-2010, 12:52 AM
It was hot and rainy. But it was fun. Sea world and Busch Gardens were pretty cool. Universal was a waste I think. We ended up leaving Friday morning, we were wore out and broke at that point, haha.

if i didnt have to work that saterday then i wouldnt have minded driving up to see the rays! but i need to make money for my truck build. just got word today the overtime is pretty much done and i will probably be looking for a job in 2 months... but all that aside ive almost got enough saved up for some nice parts in the r/t.:biggthumpup:

SB440R/T
09-02-2010, 12:54 AM
if i didnt have to work that saterday then i wouldnt have minded driving up to see the rays! but i need to make money for my truck build. just got word today the overtime is pretty much done and i will probably be looking for a job in 2 months... but all that aside ive almost got enough saved up for some nice parts in the r/t.:biggthumpup:

True, you need any valve train parts or you have everything already?

bfranzel
09-02-2010, 12:56 AM
True, you need any valve train parts or you have everything already?

like what? what else do you have?

SB440R/T
09-02-2010, 12:58 AM
like what? what else do you have?

pretty much all of it, since we are going with a solid roller.

bfranzel
09-02-2010, 01:02 AM
pretty much all of it, since we are going with a solid roller.

wow your doing it. you might not have to many problems being your going with the rockers you chose! i hope to here good things. i have new MP lifters, timming chain and gears and most everything else. what kind of oil pump do you have? i cluttered mine up with head gasket! sorry about the thread jack

SB440R/T
09-02-2010, 01:10 AM
wow your doing it. you might not have to many problems being your going with the rockers you chose! i hope to here good things. i have new MP lifters, timming chain and gears and most everything else. what kind of oil pump do you have? i cluttered mine up with head gasket! sorry about the thread jack

I am using a melling oil pump. But a lot of people say they are not needed.

Adobedude
09-02-2010, 01:39 AM

Wet t-shirt pics....:rockwoot:

bfranzel
09-02-2010, 01:42 AM

:jester:you dirty old man

SB440R/T
09-02-2010, 01:43 AM

She said eat a dick.

Adobedude
09-02-2010, 03:24 AM
:jester:you dirty old man

Some one had to say it...I'm surprised I was the 1st.

SB440R/T
09-02-2010, 03:27 AM
Some one had to say it...I'm surprised I was the 1st.

There are some boobs, haha, kind of.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d197/Davidsalazar03/Orlando%20Vacation/CIMG3012.jpg