PDA

View Full Version : Lots of parts!

rhurley
08-28-2010, 05:57 PM
Selling some extras. I will say in the ad if shipping is included. All are OBO

PM or email with questions. ryno-cubs@comcast.net

No pics( im at work) but will take pics and get them up soon.

152mm F&B TB used. Great shape, looks like new. $299 Shipped

2Drag radials with wheels. 15 inch stock dakota wheels with Nitto 555r drag radials Tire size is 245/75/15 I believe. will confirm have tons of tread left, have about 20 passes $275+shipping

3Stock headlights and corners, Not cracked or broken, But not Crystal Clear(no yellow) $55 Shipped

4Original keeger intake manifold $40+ shipping

5 Original Muffler $30 +shipping

6NX wet kit, Comes with all the lines, and sloenoids. However The nitrous side solenoid, will need to be replaced. the one in the kit is bad. I looked up a new one, cost about $80, Will include, Bottle, bottle bracket, Brand new never used purge, main line. a fuel line, and nitrous line. Has Nozzle several jets, and bottle heater $300+ shipping

7Auto Meter electric Nitrous pressure gauge, Bought used, i used it once and that was it. Works fine. $90 Shipped

8Zex Nitrous Bottle. Brand New used once. has a few very small scratches on it from the bracket. Still is almost full, will empty for shipping. I bought brand new for $220.
Looking for $165 Shipped

9Stock intake AirBox, tube and Air hat, $50 Shipped
Thats all i can think of right now. I will get pics up soon.

MurphR/T
08-28-2010, 06:27 PM
Interested in F&B TB. Send or post pic.

rhurley
08-28-2010, 10:56 PM
And if what im asking seems to be alot please inform me. This all just off the top of the head. The TB and Drag radials i know. but everything else.