PDA

View Full Version : NE, GA New Guy

99blurt
04-02-2008, 11:21 PM
Hi ALL

I am new to DRTCF, but I have had my 99 Int Blue CC for 6 fast years. I love these trucks. I have told my wife to bury my dead a** in this truck, when the time comes. I even tow my 2500lbs SeaDoo boat with her. They broke the mold in 04 when they stopped producing these fine animals.

Blurt has 145k miles and she has only stranded me once. It wasn't her fault, stock trans oil pump went out, at 135k. It gave me the excuse for the Viper tranny from PATC :rockwoot:

Anyway, I could talk all day long about our trucks, I normally do. Mods are below. Glad I found this forum.

MODS: HP ? TQ ? Never on a dyno
MOPAR Perf CAI and Computer
PATC Viper 46RE w/ 2k stall
Aluminum Drive Shaft
Exhaust: Stock Cast Headers, JBA 2.5" Downs, Random Tech 2x2.5" to 3" Cat, 3" Flowmaster 40, All stainless
RoadMaster Active Rear Suspension
Bilstiens
Poly Kit

:burnout:

BTLFED R/T
04-02-2008, 11:29 PM
Welcome to the forum! Grab yourself a club membership and meet us in Detroit this August for the R/T Club National Meet!

NH_TAZ
04-02-2008, 11:32 PM
Welcome aboard! You will be quite pleased to be a part of this group.

548ciDakota
04-03-2008, 02:37 AM
Welcome aboard. Be sure to check out the division 2 section of the forum and also check out www.madrt.com for your local R/T'ers.

RTdingo7
04-03-2008, 03:01 AM
Welcome aboard mate :biggthumpup:

chiller2484
04-03-2008, 01:02 PM
welcome to the forum! grab your checkbook and hope you have lots of money, these guys will definitely show you how to spend all of it! lol

QwikKota
04-03-2008, 08:28 PM
Hi ALL

I am new to DRTCF, but I have had my 99 Int Blue CC for 6 fast years. I love these trucks. I have told my wife to bury my dead a** in this truck, when the time comes. I even tow my 2500lbs SeaDoo boat with her. They broke the mold in 04 when they stopped producing these fine animals.

Blurt has 145k miles and she has only stranded me once. It wasn't her fault, stock trans oil pump went out, at 135k. It gave me the excuse for the Viper tranny from PATC :rockwoot:

Anyway, I could talk all day long about our trucks, I normally do. Mods are below. Glad I found this forum.

Aluminum Drive Shaft
Exhaust: Stock Cast Headers, JBA 2.5" Downs, Random Tech 2x2.5" to 3" Cat, 3" Flowmaster 40, All stainless
Bilstiens
Poly Kit

Where at in Ga? I lived in Dillard for a while. Its north of Gainesville near Clayton. Oh and there is only 1 Viper tranny (http://home.earthlink.net/%7Eqwikkota/images/viperknob.jpg) :D Vilkommen

RTchas
04-04-2008, 02:47 AM
Hi ALL

Aluminum Drive Shaft
Bilstiens
Poly Kit

Glad to hear they can go over 100k Im at 22k on my 2000 I bought new in 99.
Welcome to the site!