PDA

View Full Version : Delaware

BackRoadsR/T
04-01-2008, 05:30 AM
anyone live in/near/close too Dover DE?? Friday nights usually have a big turnout of cars that chill and check everyones ride out. they cruise a bit too and get some races in. its pretty fun and theres some pretty serious stuff that shows up. if anyones interested let me know if they wanna meet up.

turboed r/t
04-08-2008, 03:06 AM
I've been up there a few times but not htis year yet. Mine is apart right now but I will be visiting dover when it is back together, maybe about 4 weeks. I'll let you know when I will be there. Me and few friends where planing a trip up there right before my motor went. Should be fun. We live pretty close I'm in millsboro.

BackRoadsR/T
04-08-2008, 04:12 AM
do you have a black reg cab? if so i think ive seen/heard about your truck. i think you also gave me your number to come check out your truck sometime. we should link up soon.

turboed r/t
04-08-2008, 02:45 PM
Yeah thats me, like I said hopefuly in about 4 weeks I will be back on the road again.

BackRoadsR/T
04-08-2008, 11:12 PM
whats wrong with your truck man?

turboed r/t
04-09-2008, 12:30 AM
Broke the skirts on 2 pistons, so putting in new JE custom pistons.

bad360rt
04-09-2008, 12:56 AM
Broke the skirts on 2 pistons, so putting in new JE custom pistons.

I know that feeling. Best of luck with the new build. Are you going to the Nats in August?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v730/bad360rt/x7_top.jpg

turboed r/t
04-09-2008, 01:00 AM
I want to and have vacatioin time built up to. Just not shure what project i will be involved with at work. lf I go I will def be interesrted in caravan.

BackRoadsR/T
04-09-2008, 01:12 AM
i may be in milsboro tomorrow, i wanted to come talk to you if you are because im thinking about running turbo in my R/T and need some advice. let me know if that works.

bad360rt
04-09-2008, 02:02 AM
I want to and have vacatioin time built up to. Just not shure what project i will be involved with at work. lf I go I will def be interesrted in caravan.

Right on. I'm sure there's gonna be at least a few folks going from the MD/DE/PA/NJ area. :biggthumpup:

ChrisR/T
05-07-2008, 01:21 PM
Not from Dover, but I've got friends that live in the area. I might shoot down one weekend to see what's going on.

PacManRT
05-09-2008, 02:35 AM
I'm from the Elkton/Newark area, but Dover is not far. I had heard from a good friend (with a white turbo civic on green wheels) that Dovers gets pretty busy on the weekends. He also mentioned some pretty serious carrs dropping in from time to time. His car is gone now, but we plan on stopping in a few times this summer.

--Justin

BackRoadsR/T
05-09-2008, 02:31 PM
I'm from the Elkton/Newark area, but Dover is not far. I had heard from a good friend (with a white turbo civic on green wheels) that Dovers gets pretty busy on the weekends. He also mentioned some pretty serious carrs dropping in from time to time. His car is gone now, but we plan on stopping in a few times this summer.

--Justin

nice dude. you should check out Ocean City next weekend. the whole city will be packed with muscle cars all weekend long.