PDA

View Full Version : M1 2bbl plus extras

ME111
08-10-2010, 08:40 PM
SOLD!!

As some of you may know already, I'm working on a turtle design that will enhance the M1s output and performance but I suspect already the gains will be better for the M1 4bbl at least in the naturally aspirated category. I've just finished making a rough template for the M1 2bbl and will do the same for the M1 4bbl later this week. I'll be keeping the M1 4bbl for install on my own truck btw so don't bother going there.

And so, since I have acquired both M1s for the turtle design and the fact that my truck needs more done to it than time allows....I'll be looking for a LOCAL test subject that has plans to dyno in the near future for which I will need to be present so as to maintain design secrecy for now.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that I'm done with the M1 2bbl for the rough template design is done and so it's now up for sale. As you'll see in the pics soon to follow, it will include all of what you see...fuel rails, spacers, 21lb injectors, etc. I have only gone so far as to clean up the mating surfaces and blow compressed air around and through it. The rest is up to you to include changing out the old T-Stat under the housing.

SOLD!!

http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w223/ME111Blown/M1%202bbl/