PDA

View Full Version : spotted in Adrian

moore_716
07-08-2010, 11:32 PM
red cc r/t. had gold pinstripe. It had the #44 in the 1/4 windows. Black soft tonneau cover and Dakota R/T and Southeast R/T stickers in back window. Anybody know the truck. I talso had like running board ground effects on it.

Twisted R/T
07-09-2010, 02:22 PM
Might have been Tom Barnett, I'm not sure though.

blk00rt
07-09-2010, 10:01 PM
red cc r/t. had gold pinstripe. It had the #44 in the 1/4 windows. Black soft tonneau cover and Dakota R/T and Southeast R/T stickers in back window. Anybody know the truck. I talso had like running board ground effects on it.

could have been ray, was a grey haired man with a beard driving it?

moore_716
07-10-2010, 11:48 AM
IDK who was driving it. it did have michigan plates on it as well, and the license frame was from a dealer not to far away. Maybve a dealer picked it up at an auction or something. It was sitting at Meijers. I waited for the driver but it was 90+ and said screw it and left.

blk00rt
07-10-2010, 12:06 PM
IDK who was driving it. it did have michigan plates on it as well, and the license frame was from a dealer not to far away. Maybve a dealer picked it up at an auction or something. It was sitting at Meijers. I waited for the driver but it was 90+ and said screw it and left.

my guess is it was Ray Hosler. He summers in michigan and winters in flordia. He has both the stickers on his truck. Maybe Ray will Chime in.

Rick Adams
07-12-2010, 01:00 PM

That was Ray Handloser, and he's had it from day one Mike :biggthumpup:

moore_716
07-12-2010, 02:22 PM
it was cool seeing another Dak in town. there aren't many at all. I think that makes the 3rd R/T I've seen.

To clarify there are lots of gen 2's and many 4x4's but nothing on the lower side of things.

Rick Adams
07-13-2010, 10:15 AM
it was cool seeing another Dak in town. there aren't many at all. I think that makes the 3rd R/T I've seen.

To clarify there are lots of gen 2's and many 4x4's but nothing on the lower side of things.

Is that Mopar lovers scrapyard still going in Adrian? Countryside maybe? Years back when I blew the orig motor in Blue I picked up a motor from them out of a rolled R/T. They had a lot of cool Mopar vehicles in the yard......

moore_716
07-15-2010, 12:00 AM
No the owner went out of business a year or so ago. I think he kept his all orignal and restored triple black AAR cuda though.

rayhandloser
07-15-2010, 03:38 AM
That was my truck in Meijer's parking lot. The 44 is from the Maryland Meet a few years ago. The rear license plate holder is from the Hudson, Mi dealer where I got the truck back in May '98. I live down the street (Cedar St) from Jerry's Pub on the south shore of Wampler's Lake. Ray

moore_716
07-16-2010, 01:09 AM
back in the day i spent many many a nite at Jerry's. Lots of good times. Your truck was nice and I love the color. sometime we will have to meet up and introduce ourselves. I live in Adrian.