PDA

View Full Version : DRTC Photos

SinCity R/T
07-07-2010, 02:23 PM
FYI: I have maintained a webpage for Dakota R/T Club national meet photos for a number of years. PLEASE take as many digital photos as possible at the event - I can give you instructions for zipping them up then either e-mailing, snail mailing, or FTP'ing them to me so they can be added to the page.

I'm still hoping to get batches of photos from the 2000/2001/2008 meets, if anyone has them.

http://www.sincityrt.com/drtc.php

Hugh Jassole
07-07-2010, 02:32 PM
FYI: I have maintained a webpage for Dakota R/T Club national meet photos for a number of years. PLEASE take as many digital photos as possible at the event - I can give you instructions for zipping them up then either e-mailing, snail mailing, or FTP'ing them to me so they can be added to the page.

I'm still hoping to get batches of photos from the 2000/2001/2008 meets, if anyone has them.

http://www.sincityrt.com/drtc.php

I'm planning brining the wife's badass digital SLR. I'll just be photo-bitch for the weekend. :biggthumpup:

Andrewr/t
07-07-2010, 02:37 PM
I'm brining my Pentax and I already went out and bought a couple more cards for it so I'm all set for the weekend :rockwoot:

SinCity R/T
07-12-2010, 02:47 AM
Reminder - EVERYONE please send me a copy of your photos for the DRTC page! You can zip them up and e-mail them to sincityrt@dakota-durango.com. If you have an extra-large collection of photos, please send me a PM and I can forward you FTP instructions, or can have you snail mail me a CD/DVD.

Rick Adams
07-12-2010, 12:49 PM
Reminder - EVERYONE please send me a copy of your photos for the DRTC page! You can zip them up and e-mail them to sincityrt@dakota-durango.com. If you have an extra-large collection of photos, please send me a PM and I can forward you FTP instructions, or can have you snail mail me a CD/DVD.

Sorry you couldn't make it Steve; thanks for all the goodies you sent out for everyone!

sunike32
07-12-2010, 04:51 PM
Sorry you couldn't make it Steve; thanks for all the goodies you sent out for everyone!

I second that...Steve provided a lot of stuff for us at the meet. Thanks for that!

Five9Dak
07-13-2010, 12:47 AM
Can I get those FTP instructions? I sent you a PM but I know you get alot of them.