PDA

View Full Version : Great Vender

Canadian RT
07-01-2010, 03:32 PM
Bought some SpinTech mid length headers, HS 1.7 non adjustable roller rockers, drive shaft loop (made by him) and he even let me order some tires to his place so I wouldn't have to have them shipped right to my door (and pay those stupid fees).

His drive shaft loop is very high quality, good looking welds, good instructions with pictures, and all the nuts and bolts you need to install it. It was packaged very well, even with me picking it all up at his place.

With me going to school and working all the time he really worked with my schedule and we got to meet up at his place there. He is a great vendor, a great guy and it was a pleasure to do business with him, and I am sure I will be ordering more things from him.

Nolan
07-01-2010, 07:36 PM
And this vendor is???????

Nolan

Canadian RT
07-01-2010, 09:51 PM

Nolan

Richard, this is in his section...

sunike32
07-01-2010, 10:10 PM

Nolan

I'm guessing HiPoTek, since it's in that subforum :nana:

98Dak408
07-02-2010, 02:01 AM
Bought some SpinTech mid length headers, HS 1.7 non adjustable roller rockers, drive shaft loop (made by him) and he even let me order some tires to his place so I wouldn't have to have them shipped right to my door (and pay those stupid fees).

His drive shaft loop is very high quality, good looking welds, good instructions with pictures, and all the nuts and bolts you need to install it. It was packaged very well, even with me picking it all up at his place.

With me going to school and working all the time he really worked with my schedule and we got to meet up at his place there. He is a great vendor, a great guy and it was a pleasure to do business with him, and I am sure I will be ordering more things from him.

Hey Gage!

It was a pleasure meeting you and your dad. I appreciate the business. Good luck with your modifications.

Richard

Nolan
07-02-2010, 06:21 AM
LOL! I usually just hit the "New Posts" tab when I log in and didn't even notice this was in the HiPoTek section.

Nolan

rattler360
07-06-2010, 08:16 PM
Just Got My Custom Torque Strap Today, Great Quality I Highly Recommend It

1EVILR/T
07-12-2010, 03:54 PM
Just Got My Custom Torque Strap Today, Great Quality I Highly Recommend It
I got one myself a few months ago, i also bought a rearend housing support cover, both products were priced well and received them in a very short time. :biggthumpup: