PDA

View Full Version : Shaved Tailgate FS

ddrango
06-29-2010, 10:25 PM
Trying to make some money off a member. I've had his tailgate for 11 months and he hasn't shown up to get it so I'm selling it. LoL just kidding, he can't run a shaved tailgate anymore. :jester:

Anyhow, here it is. Just needs a final prep and paint and it's good to go. It has everything with it including the handle, hinges, cables, spindle caps etc. and is also rhino lined on the inside.

$175

http://img580.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=dsc008390069473.jpg

1EVILR/T
06-30-2010, 01:26 AM
Dude, WTF kind of butcher job is that? you were gonna give that back to Dave looking like that? not to mention it took 11 months to get it in that hacked up state, what are you thinking? I'd be embarassed to post pics of it!:bs:

Five9Dak
06-30-2010, 01:34 AM
The hole he cut in it is very small compared to the recomended cut for most relocation kits. Have you shaved a tailgate?

BryanRT360
06-30-2010, 01:42 AM
The hole he cut in it is very small compared to the recomended cut for most relocation kits. Have you shaved a tailgate?

not to mention not being square to the tale gate:jester:

moparsz
06-30-2010, 02:15 AM
Dude, WTF kind of butcher job is that? you were gonna give that back to Dave looking like that? not to mention it took 11 months to get it in that hacked up state, what are you thinking? I'd be embarassed to post pics of it!:bs:

what part is the "butcher job" on the tailgate. doesn't look too bad to me. and yes I have a shaved tailgate too

SB440R/T
06-30-2010, 02:25 AM
I think it looks alright, Russ where is the relocation kit that was with it?

ddrango
06-30-2010, 05:06 AM

Ok, your a fucktard, to say the absolute least. Idk what you're looking at but that is DEFINITELY not a a hack job! The relocation couldn't get and better than that.

I know, because the larger the hole you cut the more slack you have so the panel will be "perfect". This one is already a perfect cut so it all fits amazing.

not to mention not being square to the tale gate:jester:

Boy the sun did fool you.

what part is the "butcher job" on the tailgate. doesn't look too bad to me. and yes I have a shaved tailgate too

Thank you

I think it looks alright, Russ where is the relocation kit that was with it?

In the garage.

SB440R/T
06-30-2010, 01:04 PM
In the garage.

You going to put it on?

ddrango
06-30-2010, 04:00 PM
You going to put it on?

Of course