PDA

View Full Version : RockAuto Introduction

RockAuto
06-16-2010, 05:31 PM
RockAuto.com is happy to be a sponsor of the Dakota R/T Club. We are a family business, based in Wisconsin, serving auto parts customers online since 1999. Please visit www.RockAuto.com, hit the START button and see all the auto and body parts available for your vehicles

The www.RockAuto.com catalog is updated daily with mechanical parts like brake pads and shock absorbers, body parts like bumpers and mirrors, interior trim like door handles and carpets, and major assemblies like steering gears, CV axles, and engine long blocks. Service manuals and CDs are available to help customers learn how to perform a repair. The www.RockAuto.com catalog is expanding constantly.

RockAuto.com prices are low every day! Order online at www.RockAuto.com 24 hours a day. Parts are conveniently delivered to your door. Have parts questions that must be answered accurately? RockAuto.com has excellent customer service agents ready to help you get the parts you need. E-mail service@rockauto.com or call Toll Free, 1-866-762-5288. (7am to 9pm Mon-Fri, 8am to 4pm Sat -Sun, Central Time)

Twisted R/T
06-17-2010, 02:43 AM
Welcome. I love to buy parts from your online store. It is easy to navigate, and more times than not I see a picture of the actual part I am buying.

sunike32
06-17-2010, 02:51 AM
Agreed. I've bought a number of things through RockAuto. Are you going to post the discount code over here that you have on Dakota-Durango? I usually go over there and get it, but there are plenty of people on here that aren't members over there to even know there is a code.