PDA

View Full Version : trying to set up a meet at palm beach international raceway!

bfranzel
05-19-2010, 01:26 AM
going to call them tomorrow and see if they have a mopar meet coming up. if they do who would like to go? and if they don't, i will try and set up a meet on a test and tune day so we can hit the track! its pretty much a brand new track, and hooks very well. just trying to get a feel if its worth the time to organize.

BluRT00
05-19-2010, 01:48 AM
You know you can count me in on this. Also I bet we can bring that poor slow guy from Key Largo out to this event too. :jester:

bfranzel
05-19-2010, 02:07 AM
if no mopar shows then ill be looking for dates that would be good for all! i know that the citrus nationals are coming up but the only problem with that is i doubt we will be able to race.

bttlefed
05-19-2010, 02:27 AM
if no mopar shows then ill be looking for dates that would be good for all! i know that the citrus nationals are coming up but the only problem with that is i doubt we will be able to race.

easy on the slow poor guy from key largo remarks, some people might get upset..... I am always game!

BluRT00
05-19-2010, 02:23 PM

Well whatever event works for us that will be sweet. Once we nail that down I will try and rally some of the other odd crew you guys don't know. :jester:

BluRT00
05-19-2010, 02:24 PM
easy on the slow poor guy from key largo remarks, some people might get upset..... I am always game!

Hey atleast you don't complain about DA, and I know you will spray it. Unlike that weirdo out west. :jester:

fryertuck
05-19-2010, 04:28 PM
You know you can count me in on this. Also I bet we can bring that poor slow guy from Key Largo out to this event too. :jester:

Give me the details, i'll see if I can make it down.

BluRT00
05-19-2010, 04:55 PM
Give me the details, i'll see if I can make it down.

You will be the first to know when we have the exact date. Would be nice to see "Cherry Bomb"... Then we can wrench on Robert to bring down his truck, I wanna see the 6 pack.

bfranzel
05-19-2010, 09:37 PM
well i was really busy at work today and didn't have time to call pbir. i tried calling them at 515 but i guess they close at 5. tomorrow i should have the time to call!

john do
05-20-2010, 03:57 PM
sounds fun, i will be there

BluRT00
05-20-2010, 04:03 PM
Good deal! The more Dakota owners we can get the better!

Batmans
05-20-2010, 04:39 PM
Good deal! The more Dakota owners we can get the better!

I agree! I have a litter of them...

BluRT00
05-20-2010, 04:41 PM
I agree! I have a litter of them...

Dummy!

Batmans
05-20-2010, 04:42 PM
Dummy!

Butthead!

bfranzel
05-21-2010, 01:20 AM
so i talked to the people at pbir today and, they said that they are in the slow season right now! which is a given. so no mopar events any time soon. they are going to get ahold of me in 3 weeks and let me know the new schedule. when they do let me know the schedule ill let you guys know the date. if they aren't having a mopar event then i will see if i can work something out with them to where we can have a show and race:biggthumpup: i just need to know around when is a good date that would accommodate most, i was thinking around november. but anyways let me know i need feed back.

Batmans
05-21-2010, 12:36 PM
so i talked to the people at pbir today and, they said that they are in the slow season right now! which is a given. so no mopar events any time soon. they are going to get ahold of me in 3 weeks and let me know the new schedule. when they do let me know the schedule ill let you guys know the date. if they aren't having a mopar event then i will see if i can work something out with them to where we can have a show and race:biggthumpup: i just need to know around when is a good date that would accommodate most, i was thinking around november. but anyways let me know i need feed back.

Thanksgiving, I need some food! lol

BluRT00
05-21-2010, 12:43 PM

Well my buddy Jody Fryer brought up a good point. The Garlits show is the first weekend of Nov. So not sure maybe we should look around October? Cause the later we go into Nov we are running into the holidays. I have a few guys on dak-dur that wanna come out also. Thank you for your time Brad. :biggthumpup:

Batmans
05-21-2010, 05:09 PM
Well my buddy Jody Fryer brought up a good point. The Garlits show is the first weekend of Nov. So not sure maybe we should look around October? Cause the later we go into Nov we are running into the holidays. I have a few guys on dak-dur that wanna come out also. Thank you for your time Brad. :biggthumpup:

Halloween, I need some candy! :jester:

bfranzel
05-21-2010, 08:38 PM

cmon out so i can steal your candy:jester:

bfranzel
05-21-2010, 08:40 PM

if no mopar events then does everyone wanna shoot for october? also i never post on dak dur anymore. will you post the status on there and get a few peoples input?

bfranzel
05-21-2010, 09:10 PM

we will get ryan up there but, hes got to leave the 300 shot at home stay with the 2 stage and give us a chance!:nana:

Batmans
05-22-2010, 02:59 PM
cmon out so i can steal your candy:jester:

:goodluck: LOL

Where's the party I'll come in something?

BluRT00
05-23-2010, 10:26 PM
if no mopar events then does everyone wanna shoot for october? also i never post on dak dur anymore. will you post the status on there and get a few peoples input?

Ahead of you on that one my friend. I have 3 or 4 people on Dak-Dur wanting in. It really doesn't have to be a Mopar event. Just a event we can go to and have fun.

fryertuck
05-23-2010, 10:43 PM

Holy Crap, what a killer Idea...Just rent some rooms at a local spot, and lets have a wicked meet and Halloween party, costumes required!!!

:)

bfranzel
05-23-2010, 10:46 PM
Ahead of you on that one my friend. I have 3 or 4 people on Dak-Dur wanting in. It really doesn't have to be a Mopar event. Just a event we can go to and have fun.

well lets make it a friday in october then. friday is sportsmans so the people who want to race can race and the ones who dont want to race can come and hang out!

BluRT00
05-23-2010, 10:47 PM
well lets make it a friday in october then. friday is sportsmans so the people who want to race can race and the ones who dont want to race can come and hang out!

Post a good date my friend.

bfranzel
05-23-2010, 10:47 PM
Holy Crap, what a killer Idea...Just rent some rooms at a local spot, and lets have a wicked meet and Halloween party, costumes required!!!

birthday suits?:jester:

BluRT00
05-23-2010, 10:49 PM

Cool Idea!
Jody you wont have to wear a costume seeing your already scary looking. :biggthumpup:

fryertuck
05-23-2010, 11:10 PM
Cool Idea!
Jody you wont have to wear a costume seeing your already scary looking. :biggthumpup:

Gee, thanks....

BluRT00
05-24-2010, 01:20 PM
Gee, thanks....

Gotta show love to my brotha from anotha mutha. :jester:

Batmans
05-24-2010, 04:11 PM
I don't have a costume.....hmmm

BluRT00
05-24-2010, 04:35 PM
I don't have a costume.....hmmm

Dress up as batman. LOL

Batmans
05-24-2010, 05:17 PM
Dress up as batman. LOL

That was hard to come up with, lmao.

fryertuck
05-28-2010, 12:10 AM
Dress up as batman. LOL

Wow.....did you have all day to dig that one outta the mud? LOL

I am hoping to have the 'bomb' to the meet, it's getting close....

BluRT00
05-28-2010, 12:35 AM
Wow.....did you have all day to dig that one outta the mud? LOL

I am hoping to have the 'bomb' to the meet, it's getting close....

Yeah its hard to be this sharp. :jester:

Hey maybe this time the "Bomb" will keep its air hat on. :biggthumpup:

fryertuck
05-28-2010, 01:07 AM
Yeah its hard to be this sharp. :jester:

Hey maybe this time the "Bomb" will keep its air hat on. :biggthumpup:

What's the fastest time slip you have now? I bet i went faster blowing my airhat off than you have gone....

LOL

It blew the airhat off, because the motor was built at nearly 11:1, not the 8.5:1 it was supposed to be.

That caused the motor to scatter...and it caused the situation i'm in now...

bfranzel
05-28-2010, 01:23 AM
now now guys... lets show it on the track THEN talk our shit!:jester:

fryertuck
05-28-2010, 01:25 AM
now now guys... lets show it on the track THEN talk our shit!:jester:

I was gonna do both. I know Dan, I installed and sold him his Paxton...

bfranzel
05-28-2010, 01:29 AM
I was gonna do both. I know Dan, I installed and sold him his Paxton...

wtf u put in for him? im going to tear him up now:jester:

come on down dan now im going to have to whoop ya on the track!

bfranzel
05-28-2010, 01:39 AM
hey dan! looks like a couple trucks are going to whoop that ass, fryer ryan and i!:nana:

Batmans
05-28-2010, 12:18 PM
Now, Now. Everyone knows I will whip all your asses, lol :jester:

fryertuck
05-28-2010, 12:42 PM
Now, Now. Everyone knows I will whip all your asses, lol :jester:

Well, if ever there was a reason to have a drag race showdown.....

I can't type anymore, i need to go finish the truck!

BluRT00
05-28-2010, 02:03 PM
What's the fastest time slip you have now? I bet i went faster blowing my airhat off than you have gone....

LOL

It blew the airhat off, because the motor was built at nearly 11:1, not the 8.5:1 it was supposed to be.

That caused the motor to scatter...and it caused the situation i'm in now...

I think you ran a 13.8 or something along those lines in the videos I saw. Plus I know why it was blowing its lid! Giving you a hard time you big footed knuckle head. As for my truck havent been down the 1/4. Wouldn't surprise me as it stands with my 1/8th mile times that it runs a 13.2.

BluRT00
05-28-2010, 02:03 PM
wtf u put in for him? im going to tear him up now:jester:

come on down dan now im going to have to whoop ya on the track!

I'll let you meet Jody and you will understand. Its easier to let the guy install his own toys he sells. LOL

BluRT00
05-28-2010, 02:05 PM
hey dan! looks like a couple trucks are going to whoop that ass, fryer ryan and i!:nana:

You out of all of them should watch out. LOL Your the only one I got a chance to whoop ass. Plus keep it up I have enough ammo collecting dust I can throw on the truck to make you think twice. Or I could just take it easy and watch your head gaskets blow again? :finger:

BluRT00
05-28-2010, 02:10 PM
http://www.dakotart.com/forum/showthread.php?p=113695#post113695

New thread for the meet! Roll call.

fryertuck
05-28-2010, 02:29 PM
I think you ran a 13.8 or something along those lines in the videos I saw. Plus I know why it was blowing its lid! Giving you a hard time you big footed knuckle head. As for my truck havent been down the 1/4. Wouldn't surprise me as it stands with my 1/8th mile times that it runs a 13.2.

13.0 spinning halfway down the track with no tune. That's what i'm hoping to fix. Should run a low 12, or possibly an 11, with the right luck. We shall see.

BluRT00
05-28-2010, 02:30 PM
13.0 spinning halfway down the track with no tune. That's what i'm hoping to fix. Should run a low 12, or possibly an 11, with the right luck. We shall see.

Can't wait to see.

Batmans
05-28-2010, 04:51 PM
Well, if ever there was a reason to have a drag race showdown.....

I can't type anymore, i need to go finish the truck!

My R/T is stock and I have a big mouth, lol.

fryertuck
05-28-2010, 04:54 PM
My R/T is stock and I have a big mouth, lol.

Nothing wrong with stock, my life would probably be less complicated if I could stay stock....

Boring, but less complicated ;)