PDA

View Full Version : Question about my nitrous set up

rhurley
05-14-2010, 09:23 PM
So i have been running a 100 shot all last year. and am very happy with it. Have over 100 passes down the strip with it. But for fun i want to, just a few times. run 150shot. What do i need to do to be able to do this. Should i just contact hemifever and have him pull timing. ???

99408kotar/t
05-15-2010, 03:43 AM
So i have been running a 100 shot all last year. and am very happy with it. Have over 100 passes down the strip with it. But for fun i want to, just a few times. run 150shot. What do i need to do to be able to do this. Should i just contact hemifever and have him pull timing. ???

you may also wanna pull out a clean pair of shorts:drive::rockwoot:

grapejuice1998
05-15-2010, 11:38 PM

If your trucks not running right on the motor, you have no business running nitrous on it. Just a word of warning from an old fart.
Carry on.

rhurley
05-16-2010, 03:12 AM
If your trucks not running right on the motor, you have no business running nitrous on it. Just a word of warning from an old fart.
Carry on.

I know. but i feel thats its the transmission. maybe. im thinking its the converter. it lurches real bad when your foot is on the brake just a little.

BluRT00
05-16-2010, 08:22 PM
You know in your head you need to fix the transmission or whatever is slowing you down. Adding a 150 shot might be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Once you got this all figured out. Hit me or Ryan (Bttlefed) up on here, and we can figure something out for you.

rhurley
05-16-2010, 09:51 PM
sounds good! thanks guys