PDA

View Full Version : Laps for Charity I - May 8, 2010

emwhiteR/T
05-07-2010, 01:19 PM
Laps for Charity I

Saturday, May 8, 2010

You're the driver when Texas Motor Speedway opens the Speedway to the public for the first time this year. Experience the thrill of driving your car around the 1.5-mile super speedway all to benefit the Texas Chapter of Speedway Children's Charities.
Polish up your special vehicle and come on out to "The Great American Speedway!®" on Saturday, May 8, 2010 for Laps for Charity I. Take three laps on the 1.5 mile Super Speedway behind a pace vehicle for just a $30 donation and have your picture taken in Victory Lane for an additional $10. Once again our fan favorite VIP Laps Experience will be offered for $250. Laps will be conducted for Car Clubs (by reservation) from 5-7 p.m. and for the General Public from 7-10 p.m. No reservation is needed for the General public time.
VIP Laps Experience for $250 donation per car Includes:
(1) 5 Laps Session during a special reserved time slot
(1) Three-Course Dinner for two at the Starlight Dinning Room in The Speedway Club (May 8, 2010)
(1) Photo in Victory Lane with your Car
(2) Laps for Charity event T-shirt
For more information please contact the Speedway Children's Charities office at (817) 215-8421.

Website can be found here;

http://texas.speedwaycharities.org/events/laps_for_charity_i/

emwhiteR/T
05-07-2010, 01:20 PM
The plan is to meet up at the track at 5pm or you can meet up with the DFW Ram guys earlier in the day and convoy over.

DFW Ram's Plan:

The plan for this one is to meet up with the DFWRam guys and go as a big group. They usually meet around 12-2 at a restaurant (last year was Bone Daddy's in Grapevine) and then go get car washes. I suggest local guys wash the day before. Then the group heads out to the track. Goal is to be at the track by 5 PM and we should be racing by 7 at the latest.

bob97sst
05-07-2010, 06:11 PM
I will be there.