PDA

View Full Version : Show a little more self control and respect.

gopapigo
05-02-2010, 11:32 PM
I am absolutely positive that I'm going to get slammed for this, but I believe it needs to be said anyway. Is there any way that some of you guys can clean up your foul language on this site? I mean, seriously, can't you find any other way to express yourself without vulgar offensive language? My boys are getting interested in cars and motorsports, but I can't even let them review many of the posts on the site because of the filth! I grew up in in one of the hardest places, surrounded by loggers and miners, and I made a choice then, that I wouldn't speak like them and that I could set a better example for my children. Again, I'm sure that some of you are going to blow this off, and some of you may even show what you are really made of by actually taking offense to this request by getting even more vulgar. You may call me a prude or whatever, but really guys, tone it down a little, please. I also understand that we live in a free country, with freedom of speech and all, and I know that I can't, nor can anyone else force you to stop, but should you force us to see it ?

TurboBlew
05-02-2010, 11:48 PM
your control panel has a perfect utility for an end run around the 1st amendment.
Hide posts by users that are offensive
Pretty simple really.

Five9Dak
05-02-2010, 11:57 PM
I thought we had swear filtering?

I do try to keep it clean in the public areas of the site though.

Tell your boys to buy a modded R/T instead of starting off with a near stock one, they will save a lot of time and money.

grapejuice1998
05-03-2010, 12:02 AM
We post like we talk, especially in the "Flame Wars".

Can you link an example of what offends you?

Adobedude
05-03-2010, 12:28 AM
Well Golly gee!

When is Bible Study?

SB440R/T
05-03-2010, 12:33 AM
Why don't you just teach your kids not to use the words? Should be simple enough to set the right example. Just because they see it and read it does not mean they have to use them, good learning point about the REAL WORLD.

User
05-03-2010, 12:38 AM
Are you fucking kidding me...

:jerkit:

Duner
05-03-2010, 12:50 AM
While I do appreciate the fact that we are all insensitive pricks - the sooner kids learn to "filter" what they hear or read the better. I don't know how anybody could even let their kids on the internet unless they knew that their kids had an understanding that a large portion of what's on the internet is adult in nature and absolutely will be offensive to some people.

While we can all make an effort to curb our language on here to some extent - this is just how we communicate in "real" life. There's no way we want any sort of moderation either.

grapejuice1998
05-03-2010, 01:12 AM
I'm kinda curious as to when we were all trashy and offended him....but I guess this thread will do the trick. lol!

Duner
05-03-2010, 01:28 AM
I'm kinda curious as to when we were all trashy and offended him....but I guess this thread will do the trick. lol!

Probably in the "epic" Raw thread.

02roadtrack
05-03-2010, 01:56 AM
I like the fact that you try to sensor your kids from vulgar/offensive language. I can repsect that. But, you probably hear this language on movies, at the gas station, pretty much any public place. So good luck cleaning up this site, if they are to young to hear the language, they are probably to young to be in motorsports, ultimately it is there decision to be vulgar. They do hear this language elsewear and will pick it up regardless if one guy stops or not.

ScojoDak
05-03-2010, 02:25 AM
Same language can be seen/heard on MTV reality/drama shows and/or rap music. Jus sayin........

bfranzel
05-03-2010, 02:27 AM
Same language can be seen/heard on MTV reality/drama shows and/or rap music. Jus sayin........

or coming out of their moms mouth!:jester:

RTZoD
05-03-2010, 02:43 AM
Well try as you may but if you have kids that go to school the chances are that they hear and do more stuff then you will ever know. Good luck with the filtering but I think they hear far worse at school. If you watched the last episode of mythbusters you can take more pain if you swear.So its good to vent. As most others will agree that swearing is not like taking the lords name in vain. COCK FUCK DICK and Motherfucker are just words made up by people and are used as slang. I guess the entire Internet needs a huge filter. I suppose people try and shelter their children from this mean world. But those are the same people that wont spank their child when he/she is throwing a fucking temper tantrum in a grocery store. If more people parented like the old school parents and beat an ass once in a while kids wouldn't be such candy asses.

Duner
05-03-2010, 02:50 AM
Well try as you may but if you have kids that go to school the chances are that they hear and do more stuff then you will ever know. Good luck with the filtering but I think they hear far worse at school. If you watched the last episode of mythbusters you can take more pain if you swear.So its good to vent. As most others will agree that swearing is not like taking the lords name in vain. COCK FUCK DICK and Motherfucker are just words made up by people and are used as slang. I guess the entire Internet needs a huge filter. I suppose people try and shelter their children from this mean world. But those are the same people that wont spank their child when he/she is throwing a fucking temper tantrum in a grocery store. If more people parented like the old school parents and beat an ass once in a while kids wouldn't be such candy asses.

I still very vividly remember having to take a bite out of a bar of Dove soap for saying Bastard when I was 12. There was absolutely zero cussing in our house when I was a kid. It sure was a shock when I got into high school and that's all I heard out of everybody. Since that was 40 years ago - I have to imagine that the language in high school would have to be worse now.

RTZoD
05-03-2010, 03:02 AM
The schools now have a zero tolerence policy and kids now are getting into more trouble for simple crap that 25 years ago would have just been concidered horse play. My kids school already had us come in for a teacher confrence about my middle boy. They tried to get us to take him and get diagnosed with adhd or some other fucked up excuse to drug my child. I swear even the teachers now are so quick to label a kid ADHD. So for shits and giggles we went to his pediatric doctor and he asked us a ton of questions to help him make a diagnosis. And he came to the conclusion that my kid was nothing more then "ALL BOY". This made me feel better about my parenting and less good about what kind of weak people they have teaching our kids. I wish I had a shit ton of money cause I would take my kids out of public school faster then you can shake a fart out of a sheet.

User
05-03-2010, 03:22 AM
The schools now have a zero tolerence policy and kids now are getting into more trouble for simple crap that 25 years ago would have just been concidered horse play. My kids school already had us come in for a teacher confrence about my middle boy. They tried to get us to take him and get diagnosed with adhd or some other fucked up excuse to drug my child. I swear even the teachers now are so quick to label a kid ADHD. So for shits and giggles we went to his pediatric doctor and he asked us a ton of questions to help him make a diagnosis. And he came to the conclusion that my kid was nothing more then "ALL BOY". This made me feel better about my parenting and less good about what kind of weak people they have teaching our kids. I wish I had a shit ton of money cause I would take my kids out of public school faster then you can shake a fart out of a sheet.

I would like to give you the "fucking hilarious" award for 2010. Enjoy!

:beer:

PeteRT
05-03-2010, 03:24 AM
lol... that's all i have to say.

pete

RTZoD
05-03-2010, 03:27 AM
I have more I needed to vent out anyhow. If your kid uses any of the words found in dakotart.com then you as a parent need to smack your child around a bit. Don't make us have to be parents to your kids too. If you want everyone to do the parenting for you then just give them up for adoption.

PeteRT
05-03-2010, 03:27 AM
I still very vividly remember having to take a bite out of a bar of Dove soap for saying Bastard when I was 12. There was absolutely zero cussing in our house when I was a kid. It sure was a shock when I got into high school and that's all I heard out of everybody. Since that was 40 years ago - I have to imagine that the language in high school would have to be worse now.

i'm in a 2nd semester freshman english class..... close enough to high school for comparison sake. during class discussions, those kids routinely respond to the discussion leader with a "that's fucked up" or "no shit".... absolutely no regard for common decency or respect for the professor. in a damn english class no less.

pete

WhiteRT
05-03-2010, 03:50 AM
I would challenge the OP to find ANY INTERNET CAR FORUM that doesnt use foul language in one thread or another.

Give it a rest - anything that gets completely out of line the moderators will take care of it and send it to flame wars.

I dont find this site very vulgar at all - visit delphi sometime, hah!

Todd

RTZoD
05-03-2010, 04:06 AM
If I cussed/swore around my mom she would have held one hand and beat me in circles with a belt. I guess what I'm saying is beat your kids butt and they will respect you. Treat them with kittys and puppys and you get shit on. Be a parent and hold your ground they will follow suit. And if you want your kids to grow up being clueless then by all means buy a greenhouse and keep them sheltered.

dakfink
05-03-2010, 04:53 AM
I am absolutely positive that I'm going to get slammed for this, but I believe it needs to be said anyway. Is there any way that some of you guys can clean up your foul language on this site? I mean, seriously, can't you find any other way to express yourself without vulgar offensive language? My boys are getting interested in cars and motorsports, but I can't even let them review many of the posts on the site because of the filth! I grew up in in one of the hardest places, surrounded by loggers and miners, and I made a choice then, that I wouldn't speak like them and that I could set a better example for my children. Again, I'm sure that some of you are going to blow this off, and some of you may even show what you are really made of by actually taking offense to this request by getting even more vulgar. You may call me a prude or whatever, but really guys, tone it down a little, please. I also understand that we live in a free country, with freedom of speech and all, and I know that I can't, nor can anyone else force you to stop, but should you force us to see it ?

I've got 3 kids 7-9-& 11. The way I / we talk on here is quite common to be heard around my house as well, especially when something is F-d Up. My wife tries that Sheltering BS and I tell her who is going to shelter them when your not around. Teach them Responsibility.

Now they read, hear, and listen to stuff with all sorts of language in it. But they themselves don't cuss. I know this because they are ruthless at using stuff like that against each other and telling Mom & Dad.

I don't usually use foul language that much unless I am pissed or the conversation/situation invites it.

You think this site is nasty. Try going to places like YellowBullet.com
You want clean go to Bionicdodge.com and even they get a Lil Heated every now and then. I know I've heard Marty say more than a few choice words, and for the most part he doesn't cuss.

Life will be life and your kids will have to live in it and among it. So you can either shelter them and they grow up mental vegetables or you can teach them responsibility and let them go out and experience and enjoy the world and still maintain a Decency about them from self respect.

Raising your kids well is teaching them right from wrong and the self discipline to do the right thing even when saturated with so much wrong around them.

And as a few have said BUST THAT ASS when needed and you won't have any issues!! I took care of that while they were younger. Now I pretty much don't have to Bust Their Ass anymore. They know if they are about to screw up and what happens if Daddy finds out!!

Plus would you want you kids being like the idiots we have to deal with here in Iraq. They send Soldiers 1/2 way round the world to fight a war BUT make them wear reflective belts because THEY (the leadership) is too lazy to teach responsibility of DO NOT CROSS THE ROAD WHEN A CAR IS COMING AND LOOK BOTH WAYS.

No shit on a daily basis I almost hit 2-3 soldier because they not once look either way before they cross the road, and they are always walking in the middle of the road. And the max speed on post is 30Miles and Hour.

They all need their ASSES BUSTED!!! That's just F---n Common Since.

KicknAsphlt
05-03-2010, 07:04 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the control panel have an option for censoring language at the user-level? i.e., one could click the 'user cp' link and turn a language filter on...?

2k1AmberR/T
05-03-2010, 11:02 AM
You guys are meanie heads. :jester:

2k1AmberR/T
05-03-2010, 11:14 AM
I would challenge the OP to find ANY INTERNET CAR FORUM that doesnt use foul language in one thread or another.

Autopia is actually very professional and automotive related, although unless you're interested in keeping your vehicle clean enough to lick your food off of it and looking at pictures of other clean vehicles it doesn't really offer much. I think the only reason for that is because of how many business owners are on that site and want to keep things professional as they would on the day to day with customers, especially if they could potentially find new business on the internet of course they'll be aware of how they portray themselves on the internet. I'd actually bet there are more business owners on the site than just weekend warriors and/or hobbyists due to the nature of the work, the only people as interested and enthusiastic enough about it to be a regular on the site are the people that do it for a living LOL! Other than that...I agree. Good luck finding a non vulgar site.

RJ_Hythloday
05-03-2010, 12:24 PM
You guys are meanie heads. :jester:

hahaha,

Seriously though, I think this site's pretty tame. I can't recall a thread before this one that had this much language, and I've read all of the gasket thread.

I don't swear as a rule, once a month or every other month one will slip out. Usually directed at my 17 yo daughter who has a mouth like a sailor. She pitches fits like a 2 yo w/ a mouth of a sailor. My wife is trying to clean hers up, before we met I didn't swear, than started up again being around her. Now hers is just a few times a month usually directed at me or the truck in the garage.

I went to racemagnum again a few days back and remembered why I don't go there, not just the language but the racism is out of control over there.

I'm in the Navy and have had varying degrees of leadership, most have lived by the rule that swearing is inappropriate in the work place. I currently have an LPO that's about to retire, a girl was asking him to tone it down and he just ripped her a new one, very unprofessional. He thinks it doesn't matter since nothing will happen to him this close to retirement.

2k1AmberR/T
05-03-2010, 12:59 PM
not just the language but the racism is out of control over there.

You can't honestly disagree after living in Norfolk??? Maybe being in the military and living around military families is a little different. I remember last year one of my favorite safety alerts I heard about was about a kid skateboarding behind the library on 43rd street and got tasered and robbed LOL! I used to get weekly awareness warnings from the school about fishy stuff going on around campus, on weekends sometimes several times a night. Here are a few recent examples.

At approximately 2 a.m., police say three students were robbed by two males with a gun in the 1500 block of Longwood Avenue. The perpetrators were described only as one white male and one black male and were last seen fleeing on foot. Please exercise caution and alert ODU or Norfolk police to any suspicious activity.

ODU Police report that a home invasion occurred this evening near 48th Street and Powhatan Avenue.
Two armed black males entered the residence through an unlocked door and robbed a student.
Students are reminded to be cautious and to keep doors locked, including the doors to your dorm room, off-campus residence and car. Do not prop open any doors to the residence halls.
Report any emergencies or suspicious activity IMMEDIATELY to campus police at 683-4000.

(I used to live on 48th street, saw a neighbor get shot and had about ~15 shots fired at random one night around 1:30am in my yard)

Two robberies occurred at 12:30 a.m. in 1000 block of W. 42nd St. The 2 suspects, both described as black males wearing black hoodies, were last seen headed west on 42nd St. O.D.U. Police are actively searching for the suspects. Students advised to be alert and call campus police at 683-4000 to report any suspicious activity.

An O.D.U. student was the victim of a strong arm robbery at approximately 7:40 p.m. in the vicinity of Larchmont School at Bolling Avenue and Hampton Boulevard. Perpetrator is described as black male, approximately 6 feet tall and weighing 210 pounds. Exercise caution. Report any suspicious activity to police.

RJ_Hythloday
05-03-2010, 01:59 PM
You can't honestly disagree after living in Norfolk???

I will admit reverse racism in Norfolk is out of control, but I have a biracial daughter and can't stand to hear her talk the way she does. She admits to being racist and this is not at all the way we've raised her.

Here's a story though. My wife and I were at the DMV on Widgeon. We're like 2 of 5 white people w/ maybe 100 or more black people. This guy behind us is on his cell phone F this, F that, talking about how hot his daughter is, told her she's got a booty like her mommas, talking about how his son addressed him common so he knocked him out. The topper was talking about how he made his daughter get an abortion. I turned around and politely said would you mind toning it down or move your conversation out side? There are women in here, and I don't appreciate all the language. Dude continues to talk on the phone now about me, and then about how "I just saw the doc for a physical, he said I'm 6'5" and 350 lbs." Obviously just to intimidate me. I got up and said something to the security gaurd, she said "It's a state building he can't do that, but my manager won't back me up." I spoke to the manager and was told I was free to leave. I asked my wife if she wanted to move and she said HELL NO I won't be intimidated. He ended the call and an older couple next to us ( I thought might be sympathetic due to being older) the old guy says, "You're a better man then me, I'd a knocked him out". Seriously, people all around us talking about how he should kick my ass for talking to him. "You're in Nawfuk, you should have gone to Virginia Beach, that's where the white people go, You're in Nawfuk!".

When we finally took care of what we needed and left, my wife said if he would've started something he would've had a bitch on his back. If she had to stand on a chair to get there. I'm 6'4" 220, never even considered she would've jumped in.

I experience racism nearly on a daily basis.

BluRT00
05-03-2010, 02:49 PM
Hate to be frank but its the real world get over it. If you raise your children right then they will have all the right decision making abilities. Then you as a parent won't have to worry about them saying or doing wrong things.

Trust me if they turn into gear heads and go to a car garage. Or better yet a drag strip in the pits they will hear worse. Or see worse then this site could ever show.

2k1AmberR/T
05-03-2010, 03:44 PM
I will admit reverse racism in Norfolk is out of control, but I have a biracial daughter and can't stand to hear her talk the way she does. She admits to being racist and this is not at all the way we've raised her.

Coming from the redneck place I live with neighbors running their mud trucks through the pits in their backyards it's definitely a culture shock so to speak living down here. My real beef is with my personal safety, not necessarily the overwhelming amount of disrespectful careless people. While I may come across as thinking that living in a ghetto place like this is justification for being racist due to the things I say on the internet, that isn't exactly true. I just hate the shit hole area in general and it happens to be full of a bunch of crime and crack heads, which coincidentally are primarily black people which doesn't really matter until they harass me while walking out of the grocery store to my car or on my way to class or something, at which point it pisses me off and I might use some racial slurs to express myself.

Anyway, back on subject, I wonder if this guy has even bothered reading this thread since posting?

RJ_Hythloday
05-03-2010, 04:07 PM
I used to live on Joint Forces Staff College over on Hampton Blvd, you'd think a gated base would be safe. There was a murder a few houses down. Some people were letting relatives stay w/ them. Boyfriend stabbed her in the middle of the day in the middle of the street. My daughter was friends w/ the daughter. Right next door the neighbors were in a feud w/ kids from Ben Morell, housing right next door. This lady would party w/ high school kids, stooopid right, they shot her door up one night.

In my wifes sociology class minority relations they made a point of there is always a lower class, just depends on who makes it up. In Norfolk VA it is black people. The problem w/ military housing is they bring the ghetto w/ them.

My last duty station was more mixed, especially the air crew community was like 98% white. The building I'm in now is the opposite, it's crazy to hear stories about their parent's/grandparents whooping them when they were kids.

It's definitely a different society.

1FASTASSR/T
05-03-2010, 05:34 PM
I can't belive this:bs:, I understand not wanting kid's to see or hear my foul mouth......but use your control panel :finger: and grow some thicker skin and get back in here and post something.
I think I know where the OP is.........he is at his mom's house, having a bowl of ice cream:jester:
If you make it through this you are welcome to post your 4th post:nana:

chefjason
05-03-2010, 06:26 PM

Give it a rest - anything that gets completely out of line the moderators will take care of it and send it to flame wars.

I dont find this site very vulgar at all - visit delphi sometime, hah!

Todd
Chargerforums.com

You can't even slip words in with misspelling sh!t, a$$, ba&t@rd. All get caught in the filter and one time will get you a warning. Second time will get you a week vacation. Third time and it GTFO forever! BTW, things like WTF and GTFO are not allowed either. Point is, there are many forums out there that censor HEAVILY. I am not a cusser myself. I find that there are far more in depth words to convey my emotions, but I don;t think that anyone should be told how they can and cannot talk in a forum. If you are in my house, you speak like I say or leave. In a public area, just be mindful of others. In a forum, if the reader don't like the language, stop reading and move on! My two bits.

chefjason
05-03-2010, 06:28 PM
I can't belive this:bs:, I understand not wanting kid's to see or hear my foul mouth......but use your control panel :finger: and grow some thicker skin and get back in here and post something.
I think I know where the OP is.........he is at his mom's house, having a bowl of ice cream:jester:

Priceless.:ownd:

RJ_Hythloday
05-03-2010, 06:33 PM

Priceless.:ownd:

Make that 6 :biggthumpup:

RTZoD
05-03-2010, 07:27 PM
My boys are getting interested in cars and motorsports, but I can't even let them review many of the posts on the site because of the filth!

We understand that your kids are getting into cars. However you may want to get them into tree hugging hippie vans.... You know peace, love and all that shit. And perhaps purchase the good old film starring John Travolta.

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/5424118/2/istockphoto_5424118-hippie_van.jpg http://images.moviecollector.net/large/ff/ff_d__0_TheBoyInThePlasticBubble.jpg

2k1AmberR/T
05-03-2010, 08:15 PM
Is this guy from Norfolk? There's a possibility.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V-rheW_3GA

grapejuice1998
05-03-2010, 10:10 PM
He sure got y'all wound up though, didn't he?

PeteRT
05-03-2010, 10:57 PM
...I currently have an LPO that's about to retire, a girl was asking him to tone it down and he just ripped her a new one...

pfft.... served her right.

pete

White Turbo
05-03-2010, 11:49 PM
We understand that your kids are getting into cars. However you may want to get them into tree hugging hippie vans.... You know peace, love and all that shit. And perhaps purchase the good old film starring John Travolta.

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/5424118/2/istockphoto_5424118-hippie_van.jpg http://images.moviecollector.net/large/ff/ff_d__0_TheBoyInThePlasticBubble.jpg

:laughing: :laughing:

:biggthumpup:

mtlcafan79
05-04-2010, 01:26 AM
You want clean go to Bionicdodge.com and even they get a Lil Heated every now and then.

LOL... About as heated as Ned Flanders with broken air conditioning in the summer time. lol....

RTZoD
05-04-2010, 02:01 AM
I'm not razzed I'm just pokin fun at his expense. And I have a weird sense of humor sooooo it makes me post shit like my hippy post. He is just lucky I couldn'tfind a way to squeeze midget porn and clowns into the mix. God knows I tried. This is close as I could get.

.http://www.crabbygolightly.com/images/clownporn.jpg

Adobedude
05-04-2010, 03:02 AM
Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck

:nana:

mtlcafan79
05-04-2010, 03:10 AM
Watch your potty mouth you dirty hippie.

White Turbo
05-04-2010, 03:12 AM
I had a feeling this thread was gonna end up like this

:jester: :jester: :jester:

Man,,, that was a lotta fucks in 1 post.

Poor kids are gonna be corrupt now fo sho.

WhiteRT
05-04-2010, 03:19 AM
I had a feeling this thread was gonna end up like this

Man,,, that was a lotta fucks in 1 post.

Poor kids are gonna be corrupt now fo sho.

Another perk of the DRTC - we help you fix your dakota and corrupt your youth, JOIN TODAY! :)

If this site is corrupting his kids - HE NEEDS HIS ASS KICKED!

haha.

Tod

White Turbo
05-04-2010, 03:29 AM
Another perk of the DRTC - we help you fix your dakota and corrupt your youth, JOIN TODAY! :)

If this site is corrupting his kids - HE NEEDS HIS ASS KICKED!

haha.

Tod

Fixing Dakotas

Corrupting Youth

For over 11 years

:jester:

2k1AmberR/T
05-04-2010, 04:00 AM
Fixing Dakotas

Corrupting Youth

For over 11 years

Ed for Pres 2012! :woot:

gopapigo
05-04-2010, 06:16 AM
Well, I was right. Some listened and had enough decency and respect to at least consider the issue, and some made the choice to entrench themselves even further. Pretty much what I expected.

User
05-04-2010, 08:42 AM
Well, I was right. Some listened and had enough decency and respect to at least consider the issue, and some made the choice to entrench themselves even further. Pretty much what I expected.

Then what was the point of the post?

Everyone knows if you tell someone to not push the button... they push the button.

You made it worse bringing up the fact... this is probably now the worst and most shit filled, fucked up, cunt slapping hoe of a thread... congratulations on making things better... :biggthumpup:

Last time i checked gear head mother fuckers like us consist of, motors, nude women, hot ass women, cussing, beer, talking shit but still keeping it cool.

Never heard of coolaid drinking, poop talking, prude nun women, not hot nun women, and motors... thats sounds lame as fuck.... pardon mi french.

1FASTASSR/T
05-04-2010, 11:54 AM
You know what mister goody two shoes, most of us have kids, some of us work, or have worked with kids. We are all adults here, you join a mostly male truck performance forum.......post 4 times about moving to Az.......then come in here and ask us to watch what we say. That takes the cake.
The mods might deleate this but I think its time for you to.....
GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!

chefjason
05-04-2010, 12:15 PM
I think this thread now rivals Scarface for the most F-bombs! If Scarface is still the reigning champ (dunno)

OP, this was said a couple of post ago but I will reiterate just to drive the point home. If you tell folks that you have absolutly no control over to not do something...well, this thread already made that point. I think the thing that made it the worst is that you are such a noob here. If you were and old timer with hundreds of post you might have gotten more respect. But to make a post like you did as your 4th one, not well planned my man.

Adobedude
05-04-2010, 12:31 PM

If that's what you expected, why did you even make the original post?
Fishing for the F bomb or what?

BTW: F bomb is the word

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck

It's there, sometime ya gotta read between the lines.

TurboBlew
05-04-2010, 12:56 PM

Heres hoping the Az police stop you for suspicion of being an illegal alien :jerkit:

White Turbo
05-04-2010, 12:59 PM

Sorry we're not up to your standards around here.

The moderators don't moderate language here.

Never have. Probly never will.

dakotabluert98
05-04-2010, 01:01 PM

:rockwoot:

Adobedude
05-04-2010, 01:07 PM

He should just go to Yellowbullet.com and be done with it.

BluRT00
05-04-2010, 01:46 PM
If that's what you expected, why did you even make the original post?
Fishing for the F bomb or what?

BTW: F bomb is the word

It's there, sometime ya gotta read between the lines.

http://dsalni.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/hrdp_0703_101_z_project_f_bomb_chassis_build_1973_ chevrolet_camaro_project_car.jpg

There now all we need is a naked woman, got the cussing and car covered.

TurboBlew
05-04-2010, 02:11 PM
Im pretty sure there are a few things that are intolerable on any message board

-crybabies
-scat porn
-spammers w bad engrish

Im betting the OP is one of those crybabies that can't operate a radio tuning or volume button if something "offensive" gets aired.
I also suspect the OP has no sense of humor whatsoever.

Signed,
Capt Obvious

03DakR/T
05-04-2010, 02:26 PM

gearheads dont use words like entrenched. :jerkit:

dakotabluert98
05-04-2010, 02:55 PM
Honestly is there really that many posts with curse words that justified this thread .? This has to be one of the cleanest message boards till turboblew chims in :jester: :D

Duner
05-04-2010, 04:17 PM
Honestly is there really that many posts with curse words that justified this thread .? This has to be one of the cleanest message boards till turboblew chims in :jester: :D

It really is.... until you tell somebody you don't want them to say something.

Adobedude
05-04-2010, 05:50 PM
It really is.... until you tell somebody you don't want them to say something.

At least I'm not guilty of that. :D

Miggity
05-04-2010, 06:01 PM

I give this troll a 9 out of a possible 10! :hail:

The only way he could've gotten a better reaction is if he said his Lightning would beat any R/T on this board. :D

:dontfeed:

- miggity

grapejuice1998
05-04-2010, 06:26 PM

That's why I asked the o/p to link a post or two that offended him. I was curious too because as a general rule, this is a pretty clean, yet totally unmoderated message board. I like it that way. There is no such thing as Utopia and the message board owners that try to build one <coughStevecough> only end up working full time to try and reign it in every day. Cussin this, racist that, nekked picture here, moderator there, blah, blah, blah. People will be people. The sooner other more easily offended people realize that, the happier we will all be.

And if you don't like it, get to steppin.

TurboBlew
05-04-2010, 06:33 PM
I just reported the above post!!!!!!! :jester:

TurboBlew
05-04-2010, 06:35 PM
lol :biggthumpup:

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between reporting posts. Please try again in 32 seconds.

grapejuice1998
05-04-2010, 06:36 PM
I just reported the above post!!!!!!! :jester:

Neg repped accordingly. :jester:

2k1AmberR/T
05-04-2010, 06:54 PM
Neg repped accordingly. :jester:

Doesn't rep not work around here? I see everyone as having equal rep?

grapejuice1998
05-04-2010, 07:04 PM

Check yours and see.

tcuillier
05-04-2010, 07:22 PM
We got nekked pictures on this forum??? Damn, where have I been? ---and shit, damn, piss,---point me in the right direction!

White Turbo
05-04-2010, 07:36 PM

Yeah it works.

Folks on here don't give rep out very often though.

Everyone starts out with +10 points, (user is on a distinguished road). 50 is the next level, then 150, 250, 350, etc. Most (if not all) here are still between 10 and 50 points.

You can check your rep level by moving your mouse over the green square.
And you can check your rep points in user CP.

The moderators have the highest rep giving power... We can dish out 10 rep points at a time. Soooo,, be nice to us !!

grapejuice1998
05-04-2010, 07:48 PM
I think the rep system is useless and stupid. I'm glad it doesn't get used here, just like I'm glad we're not Mod happy.
Just keep the douchebag Spammers out and it's all good in the hood.

TurboBlew
05-04-2010, 08:14 PM
I think the rep system is useless and stupid. I'm glad it doesn't get used here, just like I'm glad we're not Mod happy.
Just keep the douchebag Spammers out and it's all good in the hood.

There have been plenty of occassions where I used my "online rep" to garner favors and admittance into VIP events. :jester:

I also have 17 people that follow me on Twitter. Affectionately known as "meh Peeps" :jester:

grapejuice1998
05-04-2010, 08:27 PM
There have been plenty of occassions where I used my "online rep" to garner favors and admittance into VIP events. :jester:

I also have 17 people that follow me on Twitter. Affectionately known as "meh Peeps" :jester:

Twitter huh...you're gonna force me to neg rep you for real. :jester:

SinCity R/T
05-04-2010, 08:38 PM
The vBulletin setup is stock over here, so you only see the "green beans" for rep values, and not the specific number.

There is quite a few differences between this site and dak-dur, I've tweaked a lot of things over there over the years.

2k1AmberR/T
05-04-2010, 08:38 PM
Twitter? I want to buy my way into following you on there. I actually don't have a twitter but wouldn't mind creating one. I think I'd probably have enough RawR/T quotes to keep it fairly busy/updated/comical through 2010.

2k1AmberR/T
05-04-2010, 08:39 PM
The vBulletin setup is stock over here, so you only see the "green beans" for rep values, and not the specific number.

There is quite a few differences between this site and dak-dur, I've tweaked a lot of things over there over the years.

So the only way to get another green bean is to get to the next level, aka 50 positive rep? Ouch. Mine says I'm an unknown quantity, either that's because I'm trying to view my own rep or that's because I'm in the negative LOL!

bfranzel
05-04-2010, 08:40 PM
Twitter? I want to buy my way into following you on there. I actually don't have a twitter but wouldn't mind creating one. I think I'd probably have enough RawR/T quotes to keep it fairly busy/updated/comical through 2010.

lol raw is quite comical.

grapejuice1998
05-04-2010, 08:47 PM
lol raw is quite comical.

Not anymore. He changed his screen name to Noobrt. Look for it soon in a flame wars near you!

bfranzel
05-04-2010, 08:56 PM
Not anymore. He changed his screen name to Noobrt. Look for it soon in a flame wars near you!

lol wasnt he on pete's post?:jester:

grapejuice1998
05-04-2010, 08:59 PM
lol wasnt he on pete's post?:jester:

When?
All I know is, he changed it....seriously.

bfranzel
05-04-2010, 09:11 PM
When?

tapping the oil pan was the tread:jester:

he changed his name wtf? i liked raw better!

grapejuice1998
05-04-2010, 09:21 PM
tapping the oil pan was the tread:jester:

he changed his name wtf? i liked raw better!

Look at Davids quote. It says from Noobrt. :jester:

White Turbo
05-04-2010, 11:03 PM
So the only way to get another green bean is to get to the next level, aka 50 positive rep? Ouch. Mine says I'm an unknown quantity, either that's because I'm trying to view my own rep or that's because I'm in the negative LOL!

I believe you get your 2nd "green bean" at 100+ points, not 50.

0 to 10 points is (unknown quantity).

You have 5 points right now.

Not sure why that is unless somebody neg repped ya.
EDIT: You had 15 points before Alan just neg repped ya 10 !!

See... That is why I mentioned about being nice to the moderators !!:jester:

White Turbo
05-04-2010, 11:06 PM
When?

Yes, he was in Pete's post.
He's posted twice under the new name.

But I believe he is still also listed under RAW RT as well.

2k1AmberR/T
05-04-2010, 11:18 PM
I believe you get your 2nd "green bean" at 100+ points, not 50.

0 to 10 points is (unknown quantity).

You have 5 points right now.

Not sure why that is unless somebody neg repped ya.
EDIT: You had 15 points before Alan just neg repped ya 10 !!

See... That is why I mentioned about being nice to the moderators !!:jester:

I don't know if Alan actually knows he gave me negative rep or not LOL! Maybe he does, I just can't imagine why. It's alright, when MAD R/T Brad left the dakota scene he took all my rep away on dakota-durango in a similar manner! I don't think I realized it until quite some time afterward because it doesn't really matter a whole lot.

Duner
05-04-2010, 11:22 PM
I don't know if Alan actually knows he gave me negative rep or not LOL! Maybe he does, I just can't imagine why. It's alright, when MAD R/T Brad left the dakota scene he took all my rep away on dakota-durango in a similar manner! I don't think I realized it until quite some time afterward because it doesn't really matter a whole lot.

I hope all of my positive rep stays in place.... I'm fairly certain it's worth something in the Democrat's Cap & Trade scheme. I'll need to trade rep for carbon credits in order to keep my junk on the road. Other than that, I can't think of any use for it.

White Turbo
05-04-2010, 11:42 PM
I hope all of my positive rep stays in place.... I'm fairly certain it's worth something in the Democrat's Cap & Trade scheme. I'll need to trade rep for carbon credits in order to keep my junk on the road. Other than that, I can't think of any use for it.

:laughing: :rockwoot:

grapejuice1998
05-05-2010, 12:17 AM

I did. And I did it as a joke, because of you questioning the fact that the rep system worked. You could have looked in your user CP and seen for yourself that it was working.
No big deal. 5,250 rep points and a $1.50 will get you a soda.
Rep points don't mean shit! :biggthumpup:

Adobedude
05-05-2010, 12:39 AM
I did. And I did it as a joke, because of you questioning the fact that the rep system worked. You could have looked in your user CP and seen for yourself that it was working.
No big deal. 5,250 rep points and a $1.50 will get you a soda.
Rep points don't mean shit! :biggthumpup:

WTF, I mean WHAT THE FUCK is a rep point...?

TurboBlew
05-05-2010, 12:47 AM
WTF, I mean WHAT THE FUCK is a rep point...?

They are "cool" points...redeemable for cash and prizes at an R/T national meet near you! :jester:

bfranzel
05-05-2010, 12:50 AM
the more rep points you have the more cool you are. if you have 11 then you are super fucking cool

grapejuice1998
05-05-2010, 02:17 AM
They should call them douche points, because if you care about them at all or take them seriously in any way, you're a douche.

White Turbo
05-05-2010, 04:36 AM
If we awarded douche points, Raw would be the "king of the douche".

User
05-05-2010, 05:23 AM
Yeah it works.

Folks on here don't give rep out very often though.

Everyone starts out with +10 points, (user is on a distinguished road). 50 is the next level, then 150, 250, 350, etc. Most (if not all) here are still between 10 and 50 points.

You can check your rep level by moving your mouse over the green square.
And you can check your rep points in user CP.

The moderators have the highest rep giving power... We can dish out 10 rep points at a time. Soooo,, be nice to us !!

Yes i know i am... :)

RJ_Hythloday
05-05-2010, 10:31 AM
I see 'em at other sites, like dak-dur, but all I see here is a little green dot. Nobody has a number, and they're not in the user cp. I guess I've never gotten any here, maybe that's why they're not in the cp.

RJ_Hythloday
05-05-2010, 10:31 AM
I see 'em at other sites, like dak-dur, but all I see here is a little green dot. Nobody has a number, and they're not in the user cp. I guess I've never gotten any here, maybe that's why they're not in the cp.

booohooo, I think I'm gonna go cry now... :jester:

grapejuice1998
05-05-2010, 01:53 PM
Yes i know i am... :)

He said DIStinguished, not EXtinguished! :jester:

BluRT00
05-05-2010, 02:01 PM
He said DIStinguished, not EXtinguished! :jester:

Ouch Burn!

bfranzel
07-05-2010, 11:31 PM

where the fuck did this guy go? think hes hangin out with raw?

gopapigo
07-06-2010, 12:05 AM
Quote, "When faced with choices of morality and ethics, individuals will eventually show you what they're made of." end quote. It didn't take long did it?

User
07-06-2010, 12:10 AM
Quote, "When faced with choices of morality and ethics, individuals will eventually show you what they're made of." end quote. It didn't take long did it?

In general "gearheads" are not fresh baked christian extremist cookies. :circlejerk:

bad360rt
07-06-2010, 12:23 AM

Are you fucking kidding me?!?! The fact that I swear has nothing to do with whether or not I'm a "good" person. So you can take YOUR morals and ethics and shove 'em up your ass. :biggthumpup:

grapejuice1998
07-06-2010, 12:23 AM
WTF is it with resurrecting long dead threads?

EDIT: I mean What The Fuck is it...sorry.

bad360rt
07-06-2010, 12:25 AM

Maybe people are bored? :jester:

grapejuice1998
07-06-2010, 12:26 AM
No shit. :jester:

bfranzel
07-06-2010, 12:29 AM

EDIT: I mean What The Fuck is it...sorry.

i was thinking about this thread earlier today and wondering what happened to this guy. i think he beats his kids:drillsergeant:

grapejuice1998
07-06-2010, 12:34 AM
i was thinking about this thread earlier today and wondering what happened to this guy. i think he beats his kids:drillsergeant:

You have entirely too much free time on your hands....

Duner
07-06-2010, 12:40 AM
I wonder if Raw broke into the 15's yet?

bfranzel
07-06-2010, 01:00 AM
You have entirely too much free time on your hands....

.....as i was pulling my pistons out

White Turbo
07-06-2010, 01:58 AM
:biggthumpup:

In general "gearheads" are not fresh baked christian extremist cookies. :circlejerk:

:ownd:

:laughing: I love fresh baked cookies... But not christian cookies.

White Turbo
07-06-2010, 02:04 AM

:jerkit: Or maybe his monkey

BluRT00
07-06-2010, 02:37 PM
.....as i was pulling my pistons out

Shit man maybe we need to have a race to see who's truck can be tore down the fastest. Seems your junks down, mines apart. Could always foot race down Moroso in Oct.

RJ_Hythloday
07-06-2010, 04:47 PM
Shit man maybe we need to have a race to see who's truck can be tore down the fastest. Seems your junks down, mines apart. Could always foot race down Moroso in Oct.

I could be up for that, my gimp ass could probably even win since my wife will be chasing me w/ a horse whip by then.

BluRT00
07-07-2010, 12:30 AM
I could be up for that, my gimp ass could probably even win since my wife will be chasing me w/ a horse whip by then.

Well you would be racing on foot against a polish guy. So not sure how much of a race you would have. Granted I won't be losing traction cause my 15 1/2 shoe will grip nice to the VHT. :jester:

Adobedude
07-07-2010, 12:43 AM
Well you would be racing on foot against a polish guy. So not sure how much of a race you would have. Granted I won't be losing traction cause my 15 1/2 shoe will grip nice to the VHT. :jester:

Shit...Can we get back on fucking topic here...

Say FUCK already...

bfranzel
07-07-2010, 12:52 AM
Shit...Can we get back on fucking topic here...

Say FUCK already...

AH SHIT. SOMEBODIES GOT TO BE A FUCKIN ASSHOLE!!

Adobedude
07-07-2010, 01:33 AM
AH SHIT. SOMEBODIES GOT TO BE A FUCKIN ASSHOLE!!

EDIT: Hope you were joking...I was. Read the OP.

bfranzel
07-07-2010, 01:49 AM
EDIT: Hope you were joking...I was. Read the OP.

yes that was a joke.... so now that i said that go papi go shouldnt get mad

bad360rt
07-07-2010, 01:56 AM
yes that was a joke.... so now that i said that go papi go shouldnt get mad

You're still immoral and probably gonna burn in hell, ya fucker. :jester:

bfranzel
07-07-2010, 02:01 AM
You're still immoral and probably gonna burn in hell, ya fucker. :jester:

the one good thing about burning in hell is i get to see my dad :finger:
did ya hear that papi? my dad livesin hell and im going there also! give it a coupleyears papi and im sure you will have sinned enough to come see me

bad360rt
07-07-2010, 02:11 AM
the one good thing about burning in hell is i get to see my dad :finger:
did ya hear that papi? my dad livesin hell and im going there also! give it a coupleyears papi and im sure you will have sinned enough to come see me

Guess I'd have to believe in hell to worry about going there. But if it does exist, I'm sure all my friends are gonna be there, so why would I want to go anywhere else? :D

bfranzel
07-07-2010, 02:15 AM
Guess I'd have to believe in hell to worry about going there. But if it does exist, I'm sure all my friends are gonna be there, so why would I want to go anywhere else? :D

thats right. come hang with gopapigo and i and have a good time:jerkit: and we will do that christian shit that christians do:biggthumpup:

White Turbo
07-07-2010, 02:54 AM
thats right. come hang with gopapigo and i and have a good time:jerkit: and we will do that christian shit that christians do:biggthumpup:

BAKE COOKIES !!

bad360rt
07-07-2010, 03:13 AM
BAKE COOKIES !!

Mmmmmmm....cookies :D

User
07-07-2010, 05:35 AM
BAKE COOKIES !!

Adobedude
07-07-2010, 12:34 PM

I bet hell has a killer DA....

BluRT00
07-07-2010, 12:39 PM

What the fuck!

Duner
07-07-2010, 01:25 PM

And uphill both ways. :biggthumpup:

Hugh Jassole
07-07-2010, 01:58 PM
you guys are a bunch of sophmoric 'tards. :biggthumpup::jester:

grapejuice1998
07-07-2010, 02:07 PM
BAKE COOKIES !!

So that's why it's so hot down there! Who'da thunk it?! :pancake:

White Turbo
07-07-2010, 06:07 PM
So that's why it's so hot down there! Who'da thunk it?! :pancake:

NO OVEN NEEDED !

bfranzel
07-07-2010, 08:19 PM
i wonder what kind of cookies christians like? i like oatmeal raisin, or white chocolate chip!!mmmmmmmmmmmmm

wyotech_cuda440
07-27-2010, 02:02 AM
Shit, I hope that Papi's kids dont see this video about the BP oil spill
http://unf--kthegulf.com/

:jester::jester: "the fuckin dolphins have fuckin oil comin out of their fuckin blow holes":jester::jester:

bfranzel
07-27-2010, 02:09 AM

:jester::jester: "the fuckin dolphins have fuckin oil comin out of their fuckin blow holes":jester::jester:

if that isnt the fucking truth! fucking papi is more worried about baking cookies:jester:

White Turbo
07-27-2010, 02:42 AM

:laughing::laughing:

Fuckin' hilarious ! (Not the oil spill, but the video).

They're cleaning up a multi-billion gallon oil spill... with fucking paper towels.

Adobedude
07-27-2010, 03:20 AM
:laughing::laughing:

Fuckin' hilarious ! (Not the oil spill, but the video).

They're cleaning up a multi-billion gallon oil spill... with fucking paper towels.

Then what are they gonna do with the paper towels....LOL

Dumb asses.

BlackRT
07-27-2010, 04:00 AM
Hahahhahahahahha

I read the first post and just started laughing.

Letting your children on the internet and expecting not to see curse words..hahahaha

Mo-Part$
07-27-2010, 05:12 AM
There are a bunch of telephone tough guys on this forum. I was looking forward to meeting other R/t owners at shows, but some seem like complete douche's so attending just means i'll end up on probation. But fuck it drink'em if you got'em, And if you can't DODGE IT, RAM IT.

bad360rt
07-27-2010, 05:26 AM
There are a bunch of telephone tough guys on this forum. I was looking forward to meeting other R/t owners at shows, but some seem like complete douche's so attending just means i'll end up on probation. But fuck it drink'em if you got'em, And if you can't DODGE IT, RAM IT.

Gotta have thick skin around here :D They're not that bad in person tho. Come to a meet at Carlisle or one of the tracks and you'll see. :biggthumpup:

Jontoad
07-27-2010, 05:27 AM

you basically came on to the site and by the 7th post in the thread demanded something for nothing if someone else had paid for it. then complained about the cost of maybe the cheapest performance mod there is for these trucks while boasting about how much your cars are worth.

this might be a good group of guys for the most part but they will call you out on bullshit.

speedy dak dak-kota
07-27-2010, 05:29 AM
you basically came on to the site and by the 7th post in the thread demanded something for nothing if someone else had paid for it. then complained about the cost of maybe the cheapest performance mod there is for these trucks while boasting about how much your cars are worth.

this might be a good group of guys for the most part but they will call you out on bullshit.

Could not agree any more

Mo-Part$
07-27-2010, 05:46 AM
Could not agree any more

I was told "i hope you crash your corvette and your dakota....more parts for us" welcome to the dakota r/t club.

BlackRT
07-27-2010, 12:50 PM
If you don't have thick skin, you don't belong on forums.

simple as that

sunike32
07-27-2010, 01:21 PM

Blah blah blah :sign08:

:finger:

You're getting what you deserve after reading your posts.

Duner
07-27-2010, 01:44 PM
If you don't have thick skin, you don't belong on forums.

simple as that

Amen bruthah!

Adobedude
07-27-2010, 02:33 PM
Gimme one of ur Tubos...

i can dwnlod a torent and run 11's to.

BluRT00
07-27-2010, 04:36 PM
Gimme one of ur Tubos...

SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

BlackRT
07-27-2010, 04:57 PM
You know...Blu, it would just be easier for you to stop eating than rip all that shit out of your race truck

BluRT00
07-27-2010, 05:40 PM
You know...Blu, it would just be easier for you to stop eating than rip all that shit out of your race truck

Hmmmm Ex-lax

2k1AmberR/T
07-27-2010, 07:25 PM
Gimme one of ur Tubos...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hail:

BlackRT
07-27-2010, 07:48 PM
Something just reeks of genitalia in this thread

fucking R/T's

grapejuice1998
07-27-2010, 10:12 PM
Something just reeks of genitalia in this thread

fucking R/T's

It's probably above your eyebrows.

BlackRT
07-28-2010, 12:06 AM
It's probably above your eyebrows.

or your upper lip :nana:

grapejuice1998
07-28-2010, 12:07 AM
or your upper lip :nana:

Oooohhh, good one. <not>

1FASTASSR/T
07-28-2010, 12:17 PM
I almost forgot about this thread......I went back through it and read some of it....................and it just made my day.
I guess we are a bunch of FUCKING PRICKS that can't watch our FUCKING mouths.
There now I fell even better.

Hugh Jassole
07-28-2010, 01:04 PM
I almost forgot about this thread......I went back through it and read some of it....................and it just made my day.
I guess we are a bunch of FUCKING PRICKS that can't watch our FUCKING mouths.
There now I fell even better.

goddamn ignorant redneck crackah ! :jester:

1FASTASSR/T
07-28-2010, 02:31 PM
goddamn ignorant redneck crackah ! :jester:
Are you talking to me:eek2: you bald headed prick :ownd:......you mast have fallen off the weed wagon again......:laughing:
BTW....how is everything going?

BlackRT
07-28-2010, 04:49 PM
you bald headed prick :ownd:

SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!

:nono:

Us bald men are BEAUTIFUL

Hugh Jassole
07-28-2010, 09:26 PM
Are you talking to me:eek2: you bald headed prick :ownd:......you mast have fallen off the weed wagon again......:laughing:
BTW....how is everything going?

weed wagon, who me ? :jester:

1FASTASSR/T
07-29-2010, 11:52 AM
SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!

:nono:

Us bald men are BEAUTIFUL

I am one of the few that can say that.......
1- we go back a few years
2-Iam bald too!!!
3- I'm cool like that